PDA

View Full Version : January 26 - speaking questions

varnatopu
01-14-2007, 06:17 AM
Hey guys..
I am so sick of taking toefl every month because of this speaking section..I need 26 of course for my FPGE certification. I kept on getting 24 so farhttp://www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-toefl/images/smilies/frown.gif Bad Luck!! anyways.. If any of you guys is taking the toefl on jan. 26th, can you please post the speaking questions?? Last time I got the questions, how ever I didn't get the same questionshttp://www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-toefl/images/smilies/smile.gif I guess it's my luckhttp://www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-toefl/images/smilies/smile.gif Thanx for the help..Good Luck to everybody!!

appu raja
01-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Hello
Same thing with me as I also need 26 in order to get certificate. These people want to make money from us and that's why they created this ****. I don't know what is the criterion for this. It looks we will keep taking iBT forever.I also need questions for Jan 26 exam.

appu raja

jyo_2006
01-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Hello
Same thing with me as I also need 26 in order to get certificate. These people want to make money from us and that's why they created this ****. I don't know what is the criterion for this. It looks we will keep taking iBT forever.I also need questions for Jan 26 exam.

appu raja

Same Here, I also need 26 in speaking section. I have given iBT 4 times but of no use. Because of this iBT I cannot move ahead in my career. Is there anyway to get 26 in speaking section.

frenzgood
01-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi all!!
I'm also going through the same situation and feel very much let down by this ibt thing......
But do we have other choice then keep on trying??????
Frenz

rpt2be
01-19-2007, 01:08 AM
26-speaking

a goal which is like climbing mount everest...

I just wish that pharmacy organization, PT/OT organization , NUrsing... can change their requirement .... How I wish they are like some schools in the US and Canada which only require the total score... Maybe someday they will change it to the total score instead of having a score in speaking in it's own.
Maybe in the future they will just require 100 total toefl score and thats it... because I think if you have 100 total you can communicate well with people living in English speaking countries.

Anyway I am just dreaming...

Good luck and like what frenzgood stated all we can do right now is to try and try and try and try .... and hopefully we will succeed soon...

to those taking toefl-ibt on January 26 goodluck... hey its 26 of January maybe that is a good sign for the speaking section...

nutan.ch29
01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
I am yet another person with the same story.
Its really frustating...getting 28/29 in other sections and 24 in speaking !
Well, I'm again trying it for the second time, so I may not have tried other means of practice that you all already know about.
Please suggest me something, i too will try to get inputs from others and share it with you.

jyo_2006
01-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Don't you guys frustrated by reading same iBT books again and again. Though I want to pass it at any cost now it like I have no motivation for iBT. Even I can't concentrate on other things. I am also doing master's in OT my semester has also started. I knew I was so excited when I got admission in Uni. but now becoz of ibT I am lost. I really need help. How can I keep myself in high spirit? I am so ashamed that I am not getting 26 in speaking. I did my schooling from convent school then also.

Tseprep
01-25-2007, 02:47 AM
Good luck you guys (and gals :-)) taking the Jan 26 ibt

rootz
01-25-2007, 03:35 AM
Dear Friends

I have just finished FPGEE and now i will be taking TOFEL but after reading your views i am really worried as if we dont get 26 in speaking then we will not able to practice anywhere

So please tell me what to do and how to prepare for the exam....and what to study from ....plz guide me..i am really worried and confuse..plz help me friends

All the best to all of you...

thanks

rootz

varnatopu
01-26-2007, 02:47 AM
hey thank you very much for your wish..i have no confident at all..im giving up on this toefl..this is going to be the last time im gonna take it..im really so stressed out..
good luck to you all!!

and also if anyone is taking the test tomorrow, will you please post the speaking questions??

Kris55555
01-27-2007, 03:58 AM
jan 26 th questions.
Speaking: 1) what are the qualities of a good friend? give specific examples and why?
2)The best way to learn about life is from family and friends or from presonal experience,what is your opinion why?(these r the questions i got in speaking some what similar,but not the exact words.)
writing: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In the modern world ,ability to speak well is important than ability to write well?