PDA

View Full Version : please post FEB 16th qs

srilak
02-18-2007, 07:36 PM
HI,

If anyone took the exam on FEB 16th,please post the questions.Everyone,please post the speaking and writing questions regularly so it will be helpful for whoever take the exam later.

Thank you.

srilak
02-21-2007, 07:57 PM
HI,

Speaking questions for 16th feb. I got it from one my friend.

1. Describe the disappointing experience.

2. Do you like to try unfamiliar food or like to avoid unfamiliar food?

Writing.

Do you think that reading a good book the second time is more interesting than reading it the first time?

Please everytime post the questions after u finish the exam ,it will be useful for everyone

frenzgood
02-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Pls stop doing that....
Hi all
Its my humble request to all of forum members to pls stop asking about the speaking questions. Believe me this forum might be under observation of ETS and surely they are going to make it further tough to get the required score for all of us. It is complete violation of laws and should not be practiced at all. Additionally, how on the earth you can speak confidently in 6 tasks with knowing only 2 independent tasks. So pls stop doing it......it is harming all of us.
Just concentrate on practicing the language as much as possible.
Frenz

try to pass
02-24-2007, 12:42 AM
totaly agree with Frenz..I took ibt so far 3 times each time the questions are getting harder, seemed to me impossible to acheive the required score

srilak
02-24-2007, 01:10 AM
HI,

I totally agree with u that this forum is under observation of ETS. I also know that we can't get the questions before hand. why I am asking questions is that It is just for practise.

If all the forum mebers post the questions then it will be useful for the rest of the mebers to practise and not to cheat on the test. I aslo know if anyone not good at speaking fluently they can't do the exam very well. We have to just practise for the exam and speak in english in day to day life. If I practise with the previous questions I will have a better chance of getting good score.

Thank you.
srilak.

Pls stop doing that....
Hi all
Its my humble request to all of forum members to pls stop asking about the speaking questions. Believe me this forum might be under observation of ETS and surely they are going to make it further tough to get the required score for all of us. It is complete violation of laws and should not be practiced at all. Additionally, how on the earth you can speak confidently in 6 tasks with knowing only 2 independent tasks. So pls stop doing it......it is harming all of us.
Just concentrate on practicing the language as much as possible.
Frenz

frenzgood
02-24-2007, 04:01 AM
Hi srilak
Asking abt the previous questions should not be a problem but people are asking for future exam questions based on the time differences in different countries.
Frenz