PDA

View Full Version : Address Changed

Svetyk
09-16-2003, 03:50 AM
Hi All,
I need you advice... :o I've moved to a new appartment a couple of days ago, and therefore the postal address I've wrote on my regestration form for the test, is no valid anymore... As I understand, there should be some way to inform ETS/local test center about staff like this... Could anybody please suggest what should I do in my case?
Thanks in advance, Svetlana

thaiva
09-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey there svetyk,

An unfortunate occurence. ;) I think that you should just try to contact the address at your old place and let the test arrive there then go and collect it from there, or just try looking up in the telephone directory and you could possibly alert the local test centre about this, if nothing like that works just ask around and i'm sure you will get your problem fixed.

Good Luck,

Tim:)

Svetyk
09-22-2003, 02:25 AM
Hi Tim,
thanks for your kind advice :).
It seems I don't have this problem any more, and it was much easier I was expecting... On Friday I emailed the Prometric test-center my country is allocated to for ETS-testing purposes, wrote them my personal data and my test-date, test-id, etc. and new postal address... I was very glad to receive a quick response the same Friday evening from those guys telling me that everything will be ok, and my scores will be sent using the new address... :D One thing left: to take the test itself... [bomb]
Best of luck to you!
Cheers, Svetlana

thaiva
09-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Hey Svetyk,:)

Great to hear the problem has been fixed...:)

Good luck for taking the test[bomb]:D,

Tim:)

Svetyk
09-24-2003, 03:46 AM
Thanks Tim,
I also wish you the best of luck with your test! :D Take care!
Cheers, Svetlana

thaiva
09-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Thanks alot Svetyk:),

Tim

Psyoutlaw
09-28-2003, 03:39 AM
Fill out a form from the Post Office displaying a change of address and they will forward your mail to your new location.

Psyoutlaw

Svetyk
09-29-2003, 10:21 AM
Yes, that might be a nice solution as well, and I haven't thought about it before :o. Thanks, Psyoutlaw.