PDA

View Full Version : april 28th, speaknig question and writing

EnglishBug
04-30-2007, 03:40 AM
exam on april 28th speaking question
1. the situation for what you have asked someone for help. Who helped you ? how?

2. which jobs are important those which give you satisfaction or give you more money ? why and give example.

3. Discussion about the student-teacher assistance program for 4th year students.

4. animals learn more from observation than training by getting reward and punishmnet. example of octopus.

5. student problem for performing a concert in a singing group. His friend is not in the town on the day of performance who is also participant.

6. Marketing about the product by making them with attravtive and interesting packaging. People more concern about the alternate method totally different than very common to get more attention of public.

Essay:
1. Something about the prescribed firing and it's effect on forest firing in contrast view.

2. Do you agree or disagree?

Its imporatant to know about the events happennig in the world, even though it is unlikely to affect you daily life.

I hope this helps.

srilak
04-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the questions. It will help me to practice for the exam.

regards
srilak.

mspurpleptrp
05-01-2007, 07:37 AM
thanks for sharing this to everybody here. it was so nice of you. tc.

koolsatti
06-05-2007, 03:14 AM
thanks a lot

ylynnly
06-09-2007, 08:52 PM
thanks a lot
Hi Everyone,
I have just taken TOEFL a few hours ago.

Speaking question:
1. Among telephone, vehicle, computer, which one do you think most useful in your life?
2. Do you agree or disagree the statement "We learn important things in classroom?"

Writing
1. Reading about outweighed benefits of online mediacompared to printed newspaper.
Lecture cast doubt on above content.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Twenty years from now, people will have more time for leisure.

Regards,
Lynn