PDA

View Full Version : Help Me

rizkhan
09-30-2003, 05:57 PM
I am planning to give my GRE on 31st of October. I havent started prep as yet. Haan I gave the powerprep for the first time and got 480 on verbal and 760 on quantative. please tell me how to do my prep... I have omly a month to go and I have no idea where to start and what to do....

In dire need of help.

zulfinho
09-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Hi rizkhan,

After getting such a great score, especially in Quant, I think you will need to practice on Verbal. Try to memorize some words from Barron's word list, which you can found in many websites right now. Try to do that concurrently with other stuffs, such as practicing the reading comprehension, browsing essay and argument from TM forum [tm], and also improving your quantitative to get a 800!

A month is short, but I think you will do the best by maximizing it. Good luck!

Cheers,

Zulfikar Dharmawan

rizkhan
10-01-2003, 04:38 PM
How about starting from Hitlists and then moving onto 3500 list... or should I do GRE big book after the hitlists...

Ne suggestions???
About the quant as well... I heard the difficulty of question has increased considerably...

Help.....

thaiva
10-01-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey rizkhan,
:)
You should do the GRE big book after the hitlists as you said in your post....

( just my suggestion)

And about the difficulty of the quant you'r score is terrific and I personally would not be worried about the quant section if I were you. And as zulfinho said practice more on the verbal also don't forget to go over the quant....

By the way good luck for the 31st october,

Right behind you mate,

Tim:)