PDA

View Full Version : I need help: Please give me an on-line TOEFL test

shahsm0ja
07-08-2002, 06:04 PM
Have you tried TestMagic's online tests?

Erin

Hi Erin. Where Can I find The Link of TestMagic's Online Test?
Farthermore, I need yor help for the TOEFL Test by giving me a test to know my level to make the TOEFL test.
Your hard work is highlly appreciated.

DON'T BELIVE THE ROMER

Egyptian
07-08-2002, 06:27 PM
Tal 3omrak there is no test to judge your Toefl level but the test itself
Best Regards

shahsm0ja
07-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Tal 3omrak there is no test to judge your Toefl level but the test itself
Best Regards
Thank You for this particepation, but I want Erin's advice

DON'T BELIVE THE ROMER

shahsm0ja
07-08-2002, 07:17 PM
Sorry egiptian pls. dont be [(:!]

Erin
07-08-2002, 07:28 PM
Hi Erin. Where Can I find The Link of TestMagic's Online Test?
You can find all of the tests here:

http://www.TestMagic.com/Knowledge_Base/TOEFL/Structure/index.htm

Furthermore, I need yor help for the TOEFL Test by giving me a test to know my level to make the TOEFL test.I've got a study plan listed here:

http://www.TestMagic.com/Knowledge_Base/study_plans/toefl_plan.htm

but the most important thing you can do is to take the PowerPrep TOEFL. TestMagic does not have a full-length practice TOEFL available; even if I did have one, the real PowerPrep would be better for you to use anyway.
Your hard work is highlly appreciated.
My pleasure!
DON'T BELIVE THE ROMER
I still don't get this... Do you mean "rumor?"

Erin

Vaya
07-09-2002, 11:44 AM
Maybe somebody knows some links there I could find full-length toefl test online... Please share it with me :)

Of course, it would be wonderful to find full-length structure or reading test.

Thanks.

Erin
07-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Free full-length tests online are hard to find. I know that Princeton Review had one a long time ago, and I tried it. I don't like to be rude, but I also want to give you good advice--I thought it was not very helpful. It had many mistakes, and many of the questions were definitely non-TOEFL questions. One of their questions even said that the capital of Brazil was Buenos Aires!! (The capital of Brazil, of course, is Brasilia; Buenos Aires is the capital of Brazil's neighbor, Argentina!!)

I do know a couple of pay sites, though. One is gettoefl.com. The owner of that site keeps in touch with me regularly, and he seems to be an honest, hardworking, dedicated guy. I haven't tried their tests, so I can't vouch for their quality. Another site is testden.com, one of the first sites to offer full-length TOEFL tests online. I think this site costs around $30 to $60, depending on what you get. I haven't tried their tests either, but I might in the future.

Hope that helps!!

Erin

Bolero Chan
08-15-2002, 05:07 PM
Dear Erin, Vaya and other TOEFL candidates:
May be you already know this. Anyway,
did you try this full-length test before? It is just avaliable from the TOEFL official website, especially helpful if you decide to take the CBT TOEFL exam:

http://www.toefl.com/testprep/cbtutprq.html

Best wishes,
Bolero Chan ^__*

Bolero Chan
08-15-2002, 05:14 PM
I forgot to say that
that online test is FREE OF CHARGE.