PDA

View Full Version : availability dates

yamiini
06-25-2007, 08:01 PM
How to check for the availability dates of centre for toefl ibt . I am looking for San Francisco centre.

marium
06-26-2007, 12:38 AM
HI, In order to see available testing centers in your area, you need to go to the toefl website and register and make a profile for yourself, then try to make an order, go make all the steps and then you will be able to see all the available testing centers and the testing dates in your area. you choose the country, state, region, and time desired to take the test. GOOD LUCK

yamiini
06-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Thanks for the reply marium .That was so nice of you. I will register myself and check out for the availability dates.

knok
06-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Before you register, I suggest that you check with your friends about the test centers first. Many of us lost money when they sat for the exams and found that the test centers were noisy and were in an unacceptable condition, especially if not Thomson Prometric.

Knok

yamiini
06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks knok . you are really a nice person . you helped us alot for FPGEE exam and are ready to guide us all for TOEFL IBT too. May God bless you .
Well I am taking the exam in California .My choices are sunnyvale , Sanjose , San francisco. I donot have any friends here . I guess you guys are my friends (FPGEE and TOEFL ) so if anyone can help me that would really be great .Please let me know that how much time one need to prepare for TOEFL IBT. And what all books should I read .