PDA

View Full Version : speaking practice makes easy..

pavishi
06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
hi every1!

speaking practice is difficult but with this software u can record & play back all of ur speakingsand even u can store them on ur computer.. is not this great.. so guys.. dont worry practice and it will make u perfect..the link to this software is..... http://www.xemico.com/pvr/index.html.

and this software is free to download.. and no spyware.. i have ben using this since1 month..

so practice the speaking topics (which i posted earlier) with this software..

AND DO TELL ME HOW THIS WORKS FOR U.. THANK YOU..AND ALL THE BEST

bva
06-27-2007, 03:04 AM
No offense, Your program is not good. I do not like it at all. Moreover, I could not remove the program from my pc. I already went to control panel/remove program... it appeared as this program is now running, and not allowed me delete it.

Sorry to be honest, I know that you are a nice person and want to help others. But now it seems like this program cause the problem to my pc.

Please advice how to delete/remove this program from the computer.

Thanks in advance.

pavishi
06-28-2007, 04:11 PM
No offense, Your program is not good. I do not like it at all. Moreover, I could not remove the program from my pc. I already went to control panel/remove program... it appeared as this program is now running, and not allowed me delete it.

Sorry to be honest, I know that you are a nice person and want to help others. But now it seems like this program cause the problem to my pc.

Please advice how to delete/remove this program from the computer.

Thanks in advance.

HI SORRY U DID NOT FIND IT VERY HELPFUL.. ITS OK TO REMOVE IT JUST RIGHT CLICK ON THE DESKTOP SHORTCUT AND SELECT PROPERTIES.. THEN GO TO SHORTCUT IN PROPERTIES THEN IN THE BOTTOM THERE WILL BE A FIND TARGET THING CLICK ON THAT THATS IT DELETE ALL OF THE FILES THERE IT WILL BE OUT OF UR COMPUTER..

BUT CAN U TELL ME Y ITS NOT WORKING FOR U?

bva
06-29-2007, 10:43 PM
Hi,

Thank you very very much for the solution.

It is not working out for me because it always pop up the window required me to register and upgrade the software (require me to pay), so far I still cannot use the free program that I downloaded.

I will delete it.
Thanks so much.

bva
06-29-2007, 11:56 PM
HI SORRY U DID NOT FIND IT VERY HELPFUL.. ITS OK TO REMOVE IT JUST RIGHT CLICK ON THE DESKTOP SHORTCUT AND SELECT PROPERTIES.. THEN GO TO SHORTCUT IN PROPERTIES THEN IN THE BOTTOM THERE WILL BE A FIND TARGET THING CLICK ON THAT THATS IT DELETE ALL OF THE FILES THERE IT WILL BE OUT OF UR COMPUTER..

BUT CAN U TELL ME Y ITS NOT WORKING FOR U?

Hi Pavishi,

Thank you again! You are a very nice person.
I deleted the shortcut already, but I deleted it before you posted the solution. As a result, now I cannot right click to do what you told. The program is still in my computer. Everytime I go to control panel to remove the program, it appears as the program is still running. I don't understand why.

Anyway, Thanks so much again.

pavishi
06-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi Pavishi,

Thank you again! You are a very nice person.
I deleted the shortcut already, but I deleted it before you posted the solution. As a result, now I cannot right click to do what you told. The program is still in my computer. Everytime I go to control panel to remove the program, it appears as the program is still running. I don't understand why.

Anyway, Thanks so much again.

hey try this.. this should work.. type pocket voice recorder in search and search the folder where u usually install the files(mostely it should be in ur program files) then u can go there and delete it.i hope this will help u removing it..

bye

vrushnaik
07-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Microsoft XP has a sound recorder which works really good for Speaking spection. Go to Accessories- entertainment- sound recorder. We can record , hear and save as well.

rupeshbhatia
07-04-2007, 10:33 AM
can u pls tell me the way u studied ??????? pls , i will be really thankful . . pls . .

rupeshbhatia
07-04-2007, 10:42 AM
your help would be indiscernable for me ............. pls pls pls help me ...........

bva
07-04-2007, 01:48 PM
hey try this.. this should work.. type pocket voice recorder in search and search the folder where u usually install the files(mostely it should be in ur program files) then u can go there and delete it.i hope this will help u removing it..

bye

Hi Pavishi,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Now I can delete the program. Followed your guideline. Thanks so much.

Truly sorry for asking the way to delete the program you recommended.

You are such a nice person. Thanks a lot.

bva
07-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Microsoft XP has a sound recorder which works really good for Speaking spection. Go to Accessories- entertainment- sound recorder. We can record , hear and save as well.

This works well. Thanks so much.