PDA

View Full Version : ScoreItNow: Noooooooo!

Brancily
07-18-2002, 02:05 PM
I have a ID and password for Scoreitnow. I wrote my first essay and now i cannot write my second cessay because the system is crazy. I type my ID and Password and can see my first essay, but when I try to write second the system show with the message
"To start your ScoreItNow! session, please click on the arrow. There are no attempts left for this account. If you think you may have incomplete attempts, return to the main logon screen and check the box to restart any incomnplete attempts."
I make sure that i am typing the correct password and ID. My question is: Where is ARROW?
I wrote to support in email support_scoreitnow@scoreitnow.org and I received the message
"These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server: support_scoreitnow@scoreitnow.org; Action: Failed; Status: 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)Remote MTA mg1.ets.org: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal user: support_scoreitnow@scoreitnow.org"

I bought for 2 essays, not 1! Scoreitnow stole me!

Erin
07-18-2002, 02:14 PM
So you call it ScoreItNo??

So what was your score anyway for the first one? Somebody here posted her essay from ScoreItNow, and we examined it. If I remember correctly, ScoreItNow gave her a 6.0, but I gave it a 5.5 or a 5.0.

BTW, welcome to the forums!!