PDA

View Full Version : Final score 250

Natural
11-11-2003, 05:54 PM
Hi All,

I got my score report 2 days back.
I am very thankful to Erin and all members here..I prepared for the exam in a very short time (10 days) so din't had much time time to go over lot of materials and also did'nt knew which was best.but this forum helped me a lot to choose materials and also to organise my time based on people's experiences..I am really thankful for that..
I am not vey happy with my scores but it is enough for my college application so I am ok with it.:)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..

Natural

brohiksa
11-13-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Natural

Hi All,

I got my score report 2 days back.
I am very thankful to Erin and all members here..I prepared for the exam in a very short time (10 days) so din't had much time time to go over lot of materials and also did'nt knew which was best.but this forum helped me a lot to choose materials and also to organise my time based on people's experiences..I am really thankful for that..
I am not vey happy with my scores but it is enough for my college application so I am ok with it.:)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..

Natural

brohiksa
11-13-2003, 04:56 PM
HI NATURAL
CONGRAT

WILL YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR TOEFL PREPARATION
LISTENING ACADAMIC DISCUSSIONS AND LOGER TALKS ARE REALLY HARD FOR ME..I AM TRYING TO FOCUS AND CONCENTRATE BUT...I CAN'T

PLEASE TELL ME REGARDING OTHER SECTIONS AS WELL

THANKS
ALI

sunxcat
11-19-2003, 06:03 AM
hey natural,
border line score !
but if you r satisfied , gr8 !!

all the best !

Natural
11-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Thanks sunxcat and brohiksa.
sorry I was not able to reply earlier..
sunxcat ,i am satisfied with the score since it is enough for my application.
brohiksa,i really din't use much techniqes in listening section since I had very less time to prepare.For concentration I used the picture on the computer screen to keep my focus.i know sometimes it is hard but try not to divert your mind.Focus on the picture ,try to imagine that they r talking live.Like when you hear female voice concentrate on the girl in the picture and imagine that she is talking.This helped me a lot in powerprep but I was little tensed in the actual exam so I could not max it out.
I hope this helps.If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me.
Reading was hard for me too..I din't score well in that part.So it is better is you follow others advice who have really good hold of it.

Thanks