PDA

View Full Version : Question of life and death

11-13-2003, 02:13 PM
Hey guys,

I, really, am in dire need of an unbiased opinion from all my learned friends at TestMagic. here is the situation ...

I have booked GRE on 10th of dec. one of my mates lately told me it's not worth taking GRE at all as the dealines would pass by that time for Fall2004, as I am from India.

I'm posting it here as I guess you guys must b in the process of applying to unis and hence in much better position to give a knowledgeable view.

If that's the case, is there anyway to bypass it?

Please, Please, Please, Please
guys advise.
:shy::([B)]
beg you all.
:(

ashhad
11-17-2003, 04:48 AM
HELLO,

Which universities you want to apply for as it also really dependS from university to university, some have deadline of end of FEB and some have mid of MARCH.

YosemiteSam
11-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Yes, you should still take it. Many deadlines happen in March so you have plenty of time. Don't let your friends pysche you out. Keep studying and go ace it!! :D

sunxcat
11-20-2003, 11:05 AM
hey 303,
as many replies above suggests, there r lot of universities who have their deadlines in feb, march and even april !! dont worry abt application process now, yur job as of now is concentrate on yur GRE ! and crack it !
one more thing...u need not beg for anything...there r so many sweet hearted guyz 2 help you !! ok ??!! take care

Have the right attitude !!