PDA

View Full Version : Please say something about my posts

Vaya
08-04-2002, 02:10 AM
Hey guys!
I think I helped you a lot (or at least I tried) and now it's time for you to help me.

I want to know if my comments were helpful. Weren't they insulting or too pitchy? What about my grammar and spelling? Please, let me know if something is wrong.

P.S. I put this post in this forum because it's my favorite one and I have no idea where else to post it.

The post above contains only my own opinion which has nothing to do with official TOEFL

Erin
08-04-2002, 02:25 AM
Vaya (Renata),

I'm writing you a message right now... hold tight...

Erin

Vaya
08-04-2002, 02:29 AM
Oh! I missed your 1000th post...
Anyway, I hope someday you'll celebrate 10000th post. And I hope I'll not miss it.
Good luck in your inspiring work.

Renata (thanks for knowing my name, it's really nice)

Erin
08-04-2002, 02:33 AM
Vaya,

It's funny you should post this topic right now. I've been watching you post for the last thirty minutes or so, (and for the last few weeks) and I have to say that I'm so, so, so very impressed with two things: first, your kindness and generosity in helping other, and second, in your intelligence and insight!!!! You seem to be the next Raghuveer!! I miss him... :(

You are very young, but you have so much maturity, and it's nice for me to read what you say to others--you are so tactful, insightful, but most important, honest.

I have said this many times in these forums, but I'll say it again: I'm really trying hard to create a wonderful place for people to come to SUCCEED. And, since is "my baby," I'll do almost anything I can to make it, quite simply, the #1 place in the 'net for people who want to SUCCEED in the U.S..

TestMagic offers most of its services for free. I do this simply because I like to help people. And I hope that others can do the same.

Erin

cinderellahn
08-04-2002, 12:27 PM
I have said this many times in these forums, but I'll say it again: I'm really trying hard to create a wonderful place for people to come to SUCCEED. And, since is "my baby," I'll do almost anything I can to make it, quite simply, the #1 place in the 'net for people who want to SUCCEED in the U.S..

TestMagic offers most of its services for free. I do this simply because I like to help people. And I hope that others can do the same.

Erin

Thank Erin. You are doing a really great job for us, the students who want to succeed in learning in the US. And this website is already the number #1 place in the net :). Why did I find this site so late???:disgust: I will tell all of my friends who have the same objective as mine about this website. And they will not have to regret as I do :(.

Look at my signature. Your kind words give us confidence. Really! Thank you a zillion times!!!

P.S: I think I will try to do my best if I can help the others, as they do for me. I want to learn more from you, Erin.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.

meenuyadav
08-04-2002, 02:27 PM
Hi Raneta,
Yes your comments were quite helpful. You seem to be a nice and helpful person .
Thanks
Meenu

meenuyadav
08-04-2002, 02:30 PM
Hi Erin,
Your site is definately the #1 place in the 'net for people who want to SUCCEED in the US'. I wish i could have found your site earlier.
Thanks
Meenu

cinderellahn
08-04-2002, 11:10 PM
Hey guys!
I think I helped you a lot (or at least I tried) and now it's time for you to help me.

I want to know if my comments were helpful. Weren't they insulting or too pitchy? What about my grammar and spelling? Please, let me know if something is wrong.

P.S. I put this post in this forum because it's my favorite one and I have no idea where else to post it.

The post above contains only my own opinion which has nothing to do with official TOEFL

Yes Vaya (Renata), you have helped us a lot. And your comments are useful, too! Every comment is useful, I think, because we are helping each other and sharing our own limited knowledge. I hope I can help you as much as you helped us. Thank you, Vaya.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.

madhavi
08-31-2002, 11:31 AM
Hi vaya
You joined in this discussions just before I had my test. But in the few days, you gave me much support. I was very tensed in the last minute when I saw many of the essay topics for which I don't have any idea. You helped in time giving your precious ideas in time. That gave me much courage to face the test. Eventhough I didn't get those essays, I am happy to recieve your reply.
Your posts are really matured. I always feel surprised to know that you are much younger than me.
As my test is over, I may not be participating in the discussions with you. But I will try to read your posts and answer them( If I can )
You need not worry even if you hurt others unintentionally.
Your English is very good compared to many of us.[^]
Thank you
Madhavi

tombraider
09-01-2002, 03:32 PM
Hi Renata!
Thanks for your help.
I think your English is very OK.
I learn much from you.

atnoon
09-03-2002, 01:21 AM
Hi Vaya!!
Are you worried?

YOU ARE DOING THE BEST THING

and Your English is good!

At noon

synthia
09-04-2002, 01:41 PM
Hi Renata,

U r a great help!! Of course, u english is good. Ur anaysis of each and every topic has been very detailed and very helpful.

So, keep up the good job and we shall all try to help u as well.

Vaya
09-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Thank you my friends...

As you know my biggest nightmare (shcool year) has just started, so I doubt if I still will be able to comment your essays. I will try my best, but I don't promise you a lot... [V]

Renata...