View Full Version : Taking Ph.D. courses

01-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Is there a graduate school where I can enroll as a non-degree student and take some graduate courses in economics?

Thank you :)

01-31-2008, 06:11 PM
This obviously depends on where you are. Most schools will allow those with decent undergrad records to register as non-degree students, pay up, and take a course or two each term. Whether this is affordable or convenient will depend on the school as well as your situation.