PDA

View Full Version : Is 30th, Sep available for GRE test?

21cn
08-05-2002, 05:07 PM
I know they will change the test from 1, Oct. And someone said they will stop the test from 28, Stp to 30, Sep. So 28, Sep and 30, Sep will not available for the test. Is that true? Could somebody tell me? Thanks!

Amitha
08-06-2002, 04:45 PM
Hi 21cn,

I know they will change the test from 1, Oct. And someone said they will stop the test from 28, Stp to 30, Sep. So 28, Sep and 30, Sep will not available for the test. Is that true? Could somebody tell me? Thanks!

My GRE is scheduled for the 30th of Sept.I havent been told nor have I heard anything about cancellation of tests on those 2 days.After reading your post I'm a little worried now.Erin,could you please clear the confusion??

Thanks
Amitha

Amitha
08-06-2002, 04:47 PM
Hi 21cn,

My GRE is scheduled for the 30th of Sept.I havent been told nor have I heard anything about cancellation of tests on those 2 days.After reading your post I'm a little worried now.Erin,could you please clear the confusion??

Thanks
Amitha

Erin
08-06-2002, 05:02 PM
I checked gre.org yesterday and didn't see anything. I'll make a call to the GRE headquarters in New Jersey to try to find something out.

Erin

Erin
08-06-2002, 05:09 PM
I'm on the phone with GRE right now... She doesn't know, she's going to ask her supervisor...

Hold tight, back in a few...

Erin
08-06-2002, 05:12 PM
Good news!! The woman asked her supervisor, and her supervisor said NO that she hasn't heard anything about that. She said all tests will be given.

So, I hope it'll be okay with you guys, but please post back with actual results as ETS/Prometrics often makes goofs.

Erin

Amitha
08-07-2002, 06:20 PM
Hi Erin,
You are such a doll :love:.thank you very much for your response.With all the other tensions that I have had ,the last thing I wanted to worry about was if the test was held/not held on the 30th of sept.You have relieved my tension to a great extent.Thank you very much once again.

Regards
Amitha