PDA

View Full Version : E-mail inquiry II :)

econphp06
02-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey,

I am planning to apply a MA program in U.S. The application is free and I filled the online application form but not submitted. After that today, I got e-mail from graduate coordinator of program ( she is not a faculty member)
She told that she knows one of my reccomenders and told me that tell him her best regards. Also, she told that she has great respect of him. My reccomender gave them some seminars and she said it was the best seminar which she attended.

In addition, she told me that complete your application and she hopes that I will attend the program Fall 2008.

I am so excited :grad::grad:

JackMA
02-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Big Cong!

Olm
02-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey,

I am planning to apply a MA program in U.S. The application is free and I filled the online application form but not submitted. After that today, I got e-mail from graduate coordinator of program ( she is not a faculty member)
She told that she knows one of my reccomenders and told me that tell him her best regards. Also, she told that she has great respect of him. My reccomender gave them some seminars and she said it was the best seminar which she attended.

In addition, she told me that complete your application and she hopes that I will attend the program Fall 2008.

I am so excited :grad::grad:

:confused: If you don't tell us the name of the program, then this news doesn't really serve a purpose other than to stroke your e-peen. Details, please. Thanks.

econphp06
02-05-2008, 05:50 PM
This is a private issue and I don't have to tell you. I want to share my happiness in this forum and you wrote that "news doesn't really serve a purpose other than to stroke your e-peen" , I wonder what will you do if you learn which school it is. Hence, please respect indivual privacy.

I am sharing all information about me to help all people however there may be some issues that may be private. So RESPECT!!!

:confused: If you don't tell us the name of the program, then this news doesn't really serve a purpose other than to stroke your e-peen. Details, please. Thanks.

Olm
02-06-2008, 03:19 AM
I wonder what will you do if you learn which school it is

Once discovering this information, I would check to see if you posted it on the gradcafe. If you didn't, I would post it there. You know, to help others.:2cents:

And then others who read the thread that also applied to the school you got admitted to would be happy because it means that decisions for them will be coming soon.

Is it even an economics MA? Really, you didn't give the forum anything to work with. So please, share with us more information about your admit.