PDA

View Full Version : Poll--Schools 1-10

Equilibrium
02-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Since some people think its worthless to just pick a few, here's more just for fun.

If you think its stupid, consider the fact that many posts are solely for the original poster to get information that interests them, and thus it is available for anyone else with that question.

For my personal curiosity's sake, i'd like to go down the list of rankings and see how many people are applying to what schools, the original thread poll question picked a few schools from different "tiers" as then you can see (on average) what cross section of schools a certain person applied to in an attempt to "diversify" to whatever extent their possible schools. This info is not as transparent if you consider only top 10, or next 10 because it's hard to tell whether (on average) someone applied to a top 10 and say two top 20s etc... when someone possibly takes several different polls to reveal their total list

econphilomath
02-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Funny NYU and NWU seem to be the favorites...

dr_Shpak
02-15-2008, 04:31 PM
I apply to all of them ;) . But to NYU i apply not to the economics department but to the Wagner school