PDA

View Full Version : Question about FPGEE application

floridapharm08
06-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Hello Everybody!!!
First of all good luck to everyone in june and december FPGEE-s!!
Here is my question!!
I was going to take the FPGEE in this december but I have really important circumstances, I'm going to be a mom in Dec.2008,and I hopefully will take the exam in June 2009!!!
But I have already paid the 700$ fee, got the eligibility letter from NABP and intern licence of state of Florida!!!
Is it true that if I take the exam in june 2009, I will have to repay the 700$ amount or it's not!!!!
I'm really curious , If anybody is aware of that rule, pls suggest me what to do!!!!
Maybe I should call NABP and inquire about that procedure!!!
Thank You
AR

erytica
06-12-2008, 03:20 AM
I think you should call the NABP because you have to be sure. What I know is you can delay the exam only once for free. Also what is intern license because I will take the FPGEE soon and I don't know it.

maifrenchie
06-12-2008, 06:57 AM
Hi!
I don't think that you're going to repay the fees. Registrations for Decmber 2008 are not opened yet. I think that when you're not registered, you can apply for either exam dates and not pay the fees if you want to report one date. NABP sent me my letter for registration on May 2, but I got it one month later (I live in France), and the registration for June was closed. I guess I'll sit for December, and will have no more fees to pay. :) CONGRATULATIONS for the baby!

floridapharm08
06-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks for congratulations!!!!
I will call NABP , that's the best way to find out the issue.
Intern licence is given to become an intern in whatever state you want to pass you internship. In Florida, for example, I can work as an intern before even passing the the FPGEE.
Well, thak you guys for your replies.

floridapharm08
06-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi again guys!!
I called to NABP, they told me that I was granted two test dates for this year and I have to send a letter to NABP explaining my situation, that my due date is in Dec.2008, and of course, they need a doctor's note, and after that they will decide whether I wil have to repay 500$, or just they will not reimburse that amount!!!
So I'll try to send them that letter!!!!;)
AR

uday66
06-18-2008, 01:54 PM
hi, floridapharm,
i have a question - how u can get intern license for florida state, without passing the fpgee exam and tofelibt.
pl. let me know the way to get enter.
thanks a lot

tuongvidona
06-19-2008, 04:02 AM
Few states like Florida, Michigan offering intern permit without FPGEC® (http://www.nabp.net/) certification

tuongvidona
06-19-2008, 04:03 AM
u can find procedure in google. Good luck to u, uday66!