View Full Version : question about ECE

07-22-2008, 05:32 AM
Do I need to send my MBA transcripts and also high school and else?
Really confused?!:hmm:

07-22-2008, 05:48 AM
Do I need to send my MBA transcripts and also high school and else?
Really confused?!:hmm:

Hi, you dont need to send to ECE your high school diploma only the transcript and college diploma are needed.:)Have a nice day.

the princess
07-22-2008, 02:08 PM

My documents just arrived form my country last Monday. The following documents are:

1. Transcript of records and diploma authenticated but not sealed
Is it okay if I still pass these documents to ECE?
Will they return it to me? Please advise

07-23-2008, 06:53 AM
Question about ECE

Hi Princess,

It really has to be sealed and signed by a school's official and must overlap the flap closure of the envelope.Definitely,ECE will return it to you. I know how you feel because we are both out of the country and I need to start all over again.:rolleyes:

07-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Ok, so what we need to send to ECE is: 1) transcrip (grade report); 2) diploma- both translated and with two more copies in a sealed envelope.

I didn't know what proof of degree was...

07-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi, I had to call ECE over and over to get this right. They just need more like a statement from the Dean of your school where they attest that you were a student there from what dates (begining to end), your title (degree) when you obtained, how you obtained (some places its by a thesis, test, good grades) all of this of course signed and sealed. The statement should come with overhead of your school (ofical paper). But don't also forget to send a notorized copy of your original degree (also properly translated). This is what I did and ECE accepted it, although I still haven't heard back from NABP. You need to send them two sets of this, both individually sealed and a third one should be for yourself so you can have it translated. Please take extra care revising your translatation, I'm sure it the wording is not right will make a difference on how the transfer your degreee.