PDA

View Full Version : morris cody for FPGEE

Dr_OK
07-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi all,

Anybody knows anything about the new MorRis Cody book , is it good and enough in preparation for FPGEE. I appreciate any help.

Thank you all.
-

patito
07-25-2008, 03:07 PM
If you recently gradutated and just need a quick refresher course these would be a good buy. I got last year's edition off ebay (thank goodness I didn't pay full price I would have been soooo disapointed). I had heard from many people they are a good refrence, I guess everyone's form of study is different.

Dr_OK
07-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Yes, you are right patito thank you very much for your reply , I hope you are doing well in your way.
Thank you.

Dr_OK
07-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi all
I need more opinions aboutthis book, please help me couse I'm going to buy this book today and all of you know that it's expinsive book.

please help, thank you all.

patito
07-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Dr OK, sorry it's me again. These are booklets, with pages stapled together. There is no reference from where any of the information came from, other than "Morris and Cody" gathered it from somewhere. They are small, to the point, with not much explanation, definitions. Like I said earlier, if you are a fresh graduate you will have most of the information that you need in 24-27 booklets, so that can come in handy and they might just work out to be great for you. If you are like me, graduted 10 years ago, these are no help right now. Maybe towards the end when I have refreshed everything I should know.
I would suggest ebay, they have them on sale all the time (you can get them usually from $220-350 if you really want to buy them. They are definitly not worth the $1,000 -$2,000 that they go by on Morris and Cody website.
I would also be very interested on other opinions.
Thanks.

Dr_OK
07-28-2008, 08:31 PM
hi patito,

really i don't know what to say , but I hope one day I can help you if you need anything :)

I'm newly graduated 2008, and I feel CPR very difficult to concentrate on it with all these information inside .
So I'll concentrate on Morris Cody primarily, in addition to read in some chapters in CPR (just as a reference) + 1000 Questions$Answers Manon Shrof but as I said I'll study Morris Cody primarily.

Is this a good strategy to pass FPGEE with good score OR it's just a way to pass with out good score ?
thank you very much again Patito :) .

patito
07-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi Dr OK,
I think you will be just fine. For me it is very difficult because there are many things I don't remember. I found the APha Complete Review for Pharmacy alot easier to read than CPR. I have not done a complete chapter comparison on them, but my friend who last year past the NAPLEX said that was the reference book she used for studying (she also passed it). Anyway, good luck to you.

erytica
08-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I don't know there is no known reference for the fpgee these books are all for NAPLEX. Did you hear about accesspharmacy.com is it a good site worth $ 450.