PDA

View Full Version : Question about the NABP application?

erytica
08-06-2008, 11:07 PM
I know that I should send my proof of degree and my transcript to ECE and send my license and registeration with the application and money order to the NABP but what I don't understand is that do I have to wait for the ECE report to send the rest of the papers to NABP ? Also do I have to send the copy I will recieve From the ECE that contains my evaluation to the NABP with the rest of the papers or the copy that will be send directely from the ECE to the NABP is enough?
Please help me I am confused.
Appretiate any help.

nona1
08-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Hallo erytica
"You need not to wait for ECE evalution to send rest of your papers to NABP" That what the customer service of NABP told me .Also ECE will send NABP a copy of the evaluation report so keep yours. I hope this will help you

erytica
08-07-2008, 04:14 AM
Thanks Nona,
This have been great help.

jincarie
08-07-2008, 05:05 AM
im new here.... help... im planning to take the Dec FPGEE exam but, i havent even started applying for the ece and nabp... estimating how long the responses of those... do you think i should take the june exam rather??? or should i push through the application and if ever, if ever i cant take the Dec exam, will my ece and nabp application be carried over to the June exam?:blush:

mlashkar
08-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi everybody, I am also new here and I just graduated this summer.
My question is about the proof of degree. Is it the certificate that we got upon graduation?
My friends sayed that they sent there certificates in a sealed envelope but they were all returned back because they are not the proof of degree.

What is the proof of degree then and how can we get it?

Thanks a lot.

patito
08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi, I was told by ECE that it should be a document in oficial paper (with letter head from your school) where it states your degree title, date you graduated and how you graduated. Most important, signed and sealed by the Dean of your school.
I did that and already received my ECE report and my degree was transferred like equivalent to a US Bachelor in Pharmacy Degree. I have not yet heard from the NAPB.

Xypaff
08-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I am new too but I am planning to pass the examination in June 2009...

So I am a little confused about the application to the examination. I read the FPGEC application bulletin (I think that I know all the sentences of the bulletin inside out) and I have just one problem :
my university just gives me one original of my pharmacy education documentation (so the notes I obtained all those years of pharmacy). This is the only original I would have (all the rest will be notarized translations) for my application. Have I to send this only original to the ECE or to the FPGEC ?

The proof of degree is well described by Patito.

Jincarie
I think that you have still enough time... You have until the 24th of October for the december 2008 examination depending on the number of available places where you want to pass the examination...

I wish everyone the best !

patito
08-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi Xypaff, In my case, I also only get one "true original" document for my degree and transcripts (which I am definitley not sending anywhere). I live in the US and contacted my school administrative office so they could help me get the proof of degree and original copies of my transcript (just make sure they are signed and sealed by proper authority). I sent them money to cover all fees (including shipping + little more). I have found DHL to be way better for oversea stuff. I also send them a letter (including pictures) of how I wanted everything done and where all the seals should be. I think this helped a lot becuase I am sure they don't get that many requests to do all of this. Just remember that you really need to ask them to send you 3 sets of documents (one is for yourself so you could do the proper translations).

Hope this helps you.

Xypaff
08-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi Patito,
I live in United States too...
I only received my proof of degree in English. I am so astonished when they told me that they couldn't provide me my transcripts in English because the University proposed the first years of the degree in Pharmacy in English. Anyway...
I was in my country last month to collect the documentation and this is the only thing they can't do for me (give me my original). I am so annoyed to have to give my only original...

One of my compatriot was registered for previous december exam (in 2007) and told me that I had to send the original...

I will try to contact my compatriot and the administration of my University one more time... Maybe I didn't insist so far to get what I wanted !

Thank you for your advice