PDA

View Full Version : Give your opinion in CPR?

erytica
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi guys,
I have heard alot of opinions that recommend CPR and other opinion don't recommend CPR. It became so confusing for me and also for all of us about wheather to study CPR or not?
So please give your opinion if you already took the test so it will be based on your experience about the exam do we need to study this huge complicated book or we have to find alternative? Do we need all the information in the book or it is a waste of time to go that deep? If you are still studying like me, you can tell your thoughts and feelings about the book?
Any opinion is appretiated because we all need to find a clue so it is like survey. Please help us find the answer.
Thanks.
Signature,
FPGEE future test takers.

khadija
08-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Dear Erytica,

I understand your confusion, since we all went through the same thing like you. CPR is a MUST it will help you to follow the bleuprint. However, you will need to read other sources in case you forgot your basics, because CPR is written for some body who just graduated yesterday from Pharmacy school.

You will need to read CPR more than once. Start studying right now. Time goes so fast and CPR can be very overwhelming.

Good luck

ncstate
08-13-2008, 06:14 AM
Hi, what do you mean by "Read more than once", what counts once? do you mean "read" like you can almost recite or "read" like just read.

Even if one chapter, I read it once, nothing writes in my mind, twice, still nothing, three time, a little.....

Dear Erytica,

I understand your confusion, since we all went through the same thing like you. CPR is a MUST it will help you to follow the bleuprint. However, you will need to read other sources in case you forgot your basics, because CPR is written for some body who just graduated yesterday from Pharmacy school.

You will need to read CPR more than once. Start studying right now. Time goes so fast and CPR can be very overwhelming.

Good luck

exednyc
08-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi, what do you mean by "Read more than once", what counts once? do you mean "read" like you can almost recite or "read" like just read.

Even if one chapter, I read it once, nothing writes in my mind, twice, still nothing, three time, a little.....

*** cute (and true) ncstate! LOl! ROFL!
:p:D

erytica
08-13-2008, 09:39 PM
*** cute (and true) ncstate! LOl! ROFL!
:p:D
Exednyc you didn't write your opinion.