PDA

View Full Version : Request for all who passed the FPGEE June 2008?

erytica
08-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Hi guys, could you please write your experience and the materials you have used and how long it took you to prepare and what was your stud pland ,what did you do wrong and what did you do right, Thanks.
Good luck.

nona1
08-15-2008, 02:51 AM
Yes, please we need your help to overcome Fpgee.

nanospheres
08-15-2008, 03:36 AM
I used CPR 6th, dutta book, mannshroff 1000, mangt. I have prepared 3-4 months until I got a job. I think most people who took 08 June have given precious experience in other posts. This time the questions are very basic and to me straight. No book covers all. The blueprint may give better hints. Good luck to you all.

doodle1234
08-15-2008, 03:44 AM
Those who are good in pharmacology they all pass . Just reading CPR or other books won't help do question and answers as much as you can .I havn't given FPGEE as yet but I have passed my canadian evaluation exam which is way more tougher than FPGEE so, its as per my experience .Since there is no negative marking so don't leave any question un attempted not just a single one attempt all questions even if you don't know the answers make a guess and mark .Try finishing you exam half an hour earlier and then go back and check those answers again .

I hope this helps.