PDA

View Full Version : Hurray I Passed FPGEE

pinky786
08-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi Everyone!

Just got my result, passed with 94 score in first attempt. Thanks everyone for all the help and God Bless all.

pinky786

exam_pharma
08-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Hi Everyone!

Just got my result, passed with 94 score in first attempt. Thanks everyone for all the help and God Bless all.

pinky786
Congrats, where u located , i am still waiting for mine.

pinky786
08-15-2008, 07:42 PM
I am in Virginia.

ni123
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi,
Where are you? You are not picking up the phone. I am still waiting.

sara_t
08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Hi Everyone!

pinky786

Hi
Congradulations! I am so happy for you. Good luck with the next steps! :)

pharmacystudent2001
08-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Congratulations!
-

nona1
08-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Congratulations pinky.
I wish you good luck in next steps.\
-

erytica
08-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi Everyone!

pinky786
Hi Pinky,

You did it. Congratulations!
-

melorin
08-16-2008, 07:22 AM
Hi guys,

I pass the exam too. I want to thank for all of you in this forums. I got many helps from this forum.
thank you, thank you:D

suvra
08-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Congratulation! Good luck for TOEFL.

nishita
08-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi Pinky,
Congratulations and good luck for the next step.

sutapallilakshmi
08-16-2008, 10:04 PM
I am in Virginia.
Hi Pinky,
I am also in Virginia. I passed FPGEE with 94 score. Have you completed TOEFL ibt. Iam still struggling with that.

pinky786
08-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi Everyone!

Thanks a lot for all your best wishes, now I can write my experience, before result that was useless to give any advice when you don't know about yourself.

I started preparing around 4 month before exam and the books which I consulted are the most Important I believe CPR, I did not only depend on it totally, cause whatever word or pharse I did not understand there I used google search and tried my best to clear my concept, the first portion of CPR is very important, try to remember as much basic as you can about the pharmaceutics, functional groups, side effects of different medicine and also why that side effect happen, the reason of that side effect. I did the pharmacology from Lippencott, then I did the Manon 1000 Q & A and Manon Management ( Theory + Q & A), along with that there are lot of useful links here in this forum, try to search in the previous links, they are very useful for practicing Q & A. Also some of the sites contain very useful questions and there explanation which help you to memorize lots of stuff. When I was doing pharmacology I was trying to remember by comparing different medicine within the group and then comparing them with other groups. I think that help me a lot even while guessing for many question. That was all my study material these books plus different links on this site and internet. Keep following this forum cause during your studies if you find something which you think can help somebody you can post it here and someone will help you in the the same manner. I wish I can help you more than that . Hoping that this will help you in some way.

Congradulations to all who got succeeded and best of luck for all who are waiting for there result. God Bless you all.

pinky786

RP_NC
08-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Big Congrats to everyone who passed this exam. I wasn't even sure that I would beat it in first attempt as I failed to devote adequate time due to my current job. Thanks to Almighty !! All the best to everyone who is waiting for the results and those who missed don't loose hope. You WILL pass thru it. At last this : "Success is never ending and failure is never final" . God Bless All...

vivyzeta
08-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Hello Pinky!
Congratulations to you! I am so happy that you passed the fpgee!
Good luck for your future steps!
take care,
Vivi

pinky786
08-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi!

Thanks everyone for your help and best wishes and I hope the same for everyone who is in the process of struggling to get there Licence here.

Goodluck to all.

pinky786