PDA

View Full Version : How to pass exam .......Read less.......read well.

samirpharmacist
08-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Dear Friends...

Samir here from USA NJ.I am from Gujarat, taking FPGEE in Dec.2008.I want to make a study group.What I have found that the best way to pass exam is to know most important about each chapters.Every chapters have some most important facts that come again and again in exam.

Just know that and you are the winner.I invite all others to share ideas and suggestions regarding FPGEE dec.08 exam.We need to pass it. Just this time.Consider this is the first and last chance. There is no option of hard work.L of luck comes after H of hard work.All the best and best wishes.

Samir.

suryachandu
09-09-2008, 05:12 PM
hi pharmacy graduates,
i have completed my b.pharmacy din 2006 and i want to apear for fpgec exam in 209. so pls guide me when to aply, how to apply for it& what are the requirements for it.so guys pls help me regarding this:)

foreignpharmacist
09-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi Samir,
can u plzzz tell me was your 4 years B.Pharm accepted? or did u join any school? If yes, where and for how long?
All the best 4 ur exam........please share which books r u following okay.
Thanks.

pharma4u
09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi Samir,

I am also preparing for Dec-2008 exam, i live in Virginia , and interested to join in your study group. we can pass the exam easily by sharing the subject knowledge. All the best for exam takers.

rmontreal
09-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi,
I'm a pharmacist from Montreal, Quebec. I have a B.Pharm and M. Sc. in hospital pharmacy. My bf and I might move to California. California seems to be quite strict about licensing...there is very good chance (like 100%) that I have to write the FPGEC...it scares the heck out of me...if anyone has info or tips for studying please pass them on! Which references to study?

sajsha99
09-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi Samir,
I am Saji from NJ.
Where are you in NJ?

durgae
10-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Hi Sammer

I am also from Gujarat and currently residing in CA. I have recently joined test forum and i found it very informative. I am also taking FPGEE in Dec 2008.

I am reviewing CPR currently. I have come to know that Dutta and Manan shroff for management are essesntial books. Tell me what books are u currently reading? I am not sure whether to purchase Dutta and Manan shroff or not.

Durga.

SDMPharmacist
10-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi Samir,
I am from Gujarat too, living in Houston - TX. I am also writting exam in DEC-08. we can make some arrangement to form a study group. I have CPR,
Dutta's book, mannan shroff's management book and 1000 Q.A. so What is your suggestion, is that enough? I have heard there are also question about pharmacy history. can you suggest any book for that and what kind of question do they ask in history?
Thank you for sharing information.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Alahmmed
10-21-2008, 06:15 PM
You guys are driving me crazy!!

when i was in Houston, i tried to find somebody to study with, and no one ever showed up, and now when i moved to FBG you guys are gathering, well i was kidding, i wish you all the luck, and hey Barn & Nobles on Highway 6 is awesome guys

durgae
10-22-2008, 11:05 PM
hey allahmed, thanx a lot for the reply. I shall try to get the manan shroff for managemant, i just hope that i also get the Q&A book by Manan. Hope this and CPR suffice.

Durgae.