PDA

View Full Version : which evaluation report report to choose in ECE web?

gig
09-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Dear foreign pharmacists,
From the evaluation service in ECE website, there are many kinds of reports such as
general ($85)
course by course($135)
health professions licensure($250)
... etc
Could you pls let me know which report to register for degree evaluation in order to apply for FPGEE
Thank you.
Cheers,
gig

anacleto85
09-15-2008, 01:18 PM
general

gig
09-15-2008, 01:59 PM
general
Dear anacleto85
thank you,
kik

Dr_OK
09-15-2008, 02:48 PM
what about that courier? do I have to leave it None ?

anacleto85
09-15-2008, 04:14 PM
what about that courier? do I have to leave it None ?

If you leave "none" they are going to send the report by first class mail (less than a week from Wisconsin to Illinois). You can ask them to use a courier if you need to rush the document to NABP (they will charge you the extra fee).

Dr_OK
09-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi Aanacleto85,

I really appreciate your help and your quick response,
thank you very much :) .

anacleto85
09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
You are welcome guys.
Good luck!

gig
09-16-2008, 01:48 AM
Dear anacleto85,
Can I apply for degree evaluation now, then apply for FPGEE next year or do I have to do both together?
I am planning to take FPGEE next year.
Thank you again,
Cheers,
gig

anacleto85
09-16-2008, 02:59 AM
Dear anacleto85,
Can I apply for degree evaluation now, then apply for FPGEE next year or do I have to do both together?
I am planning to take FPGEE next year.
Thank you again,
Cheers,
gig

Hi gig,
You don't have to send them together (I sent the NABP application 3 weeks after getting the ECE report).

If you are planning to take the exam in June 09 you can probably send your NABP application after Oct 24 (I think that's the deadline for Dec 08). If you are looking at Dec 09 you may want to wait some more time. It took me three weeks to receive the report from ECE and two weeks to get the approval from NABP but these times can greatly vary (if there is any missing info, missing document, etc). They do not specify a time frame for the submission of ECE/NABP applications and the ECE report doesn't expire (at least that I know) but, after getting the ECE report, I wouldn't wait X years before sending the docs to NABP... but this is me.

Good luck!

nanospheres
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Even though I used general, I strongly recommend you to get course by course with only $50 more. You may need the course evaluation later. For me, I may do it again for course by course evaluation for state board review. Sigh. But general evaluation is enough for writing FPGEE.

Dear foreign pharmacists,
From the evaluation service in ECE website, there are many kinds of reports such as
general ($85)
course by course($135)
health professions licensure($250)
... etc
Could you pls let me know which report to register for degree evaluation in order to apply for FPGEE
Thank you.
Cheers,
gig

gig
09-17-2008, 08:02 AM
Dear all,
thanks for your advises.
Good luck.
Cheers,
gig

kuwatog
11-03-2008, 01:02 PM
hi everybody hope everyone is doing good just out of curiosity had my transcript evaluated by the ECE before but not regarding the fgee. Could i still send it over to the NABP?
thanks in advance

anacleto85
11-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi,

NABP only accepts evaluation reports that are sent by ECE directly. So you cannot send your own copy of the report. Try to call ECE and see if they can submit it on your behalf.
Hope it helps,

Alahmmed
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone,
I'll like to tell you that the only one you need is the ECE with 85 $
they ECE will send you a copy and send another copy to the NABP and all of this included in the 85, you absolutely do not need anything more than this.
Good luck.