Hi! My name is Luigi and I'm currently a senior in a high school in the US. I admit that I didn't do really well on the SAT Test, my super score is 1730. Based on my grades, test scores and advices from my guidance counselor, I applied to the following schools (major: Finance).
- University of Melbourne (conditional offer)
- Rotterdam School of Management (unconditional offer)
- Penn State University - University Park (waiting for the response)
- Indiana University at Bloomington (unconditional offer)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick (unconditional offer)
- University of California - Irvine (waiting for the response)
- University of California - Santa Cruz (waiting for the response)
I listed them based on my personal preferences, but I would like to know which schools are better among these for Finance.
Note: UniMelb and RSM are more concentrated on business programs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)