Urch Forums

Can you check my text? Help with university application

ValeryKa

Hello everyone!

Now I`m working on my application for one of UK universities. One component of application - essay about why I want to study there etc.

The essay is really big and, honestly, I do not want to publish it openly cause it has some personal details etc.

I`d be really happy if someone ready to check my essay and give his personal opinion about is it good or bad - I will send it to personal e-mail of such a person.

Many thanks in advance!

Hey Valery,

I've be scouring forums like this one for the last few months. I've also scoured the internet for affordable (or free) editing services. I wasn't looking for someone to write my essay for me, I just needed some feedback. I could have given it to my parents or friends, but I don't really trust them to be unbiased.

Anyway, I did a google search and found Kibin. It's a cool concept and I've been using it quite a bit. Basically, you have two options: edit someone else's paper and then you get yours edited for free, or you can pay and not have to edit. I've seen a ton of editing service, but nothing like this model. It's really, REALLY cool. I used to trade with people in forums and stuff, but that's just a huge pain. Whoever is behind Kibin, is solving a huge pain-point for students and I think it's awesome (Hence me finally signing up and ditching my lurker status here).

Anyway, check them out at kibin I've used both the paid and free models and have been happy with each. The benefit of the paid is you get it back in less than 24 hours and you don't have to review someone else's (which is nice sometimes).

Person A: I am new here, is there anyone else new here that can make their only post on this forum a moderate-quality Spammy-link?

Person B: Hello, i am NOT affiliated with person A; I in fact want to help person A by posting the requested Spammy link!

Anyone here notice that a Google search can turn up a more reputable set of web pages that do exactly what A wants?

I say this though:

Thank you! Thank you for all the effort put into the spamming! This is far better than the other jackass I just reported. /salute quality spammers

This reminds me of an xkcd I read once:

G: They need to make it so that only useful posts are allowed, thus blocking spammers

T: What about when the spam-bots just learn to make useful posts

G: Well then Mission FING accomplished!

• 5 years later...
Hello everyone!

Now I`m working on my application for one of UK universities. One component of application - essay about why I want to study there etc.

The essay is really big and, honestly, I do not want to publish it openly cause it has some personal details etc.

I`d be really happy if someone ready to check my essay and give his personal opinion about is it good or bad - I will send it to personal e-mail of such a person.

Many thanks in advance!

Hey,ValeryKa! If you need help with checking your essay, you may ask for it at this research paper writing help service. It's really a great site that will allow you to get any help with your essays!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...