Urch Forums

Will my score have reached the school

eagle uk

I took the GRE cat and TOEFL ibt tests on 6th and 8th February, 2008, respectively and I filled in the four schools that should receive my results. My questions are: would the results have reached the school by 1st march? How does ETS send the scores to the schools; electronically or through post office? I'm applying to Texas A&M University.

• 4 weeks later...
I took the GRE cat and TOEFL ibt tests on 6th and 8th February, 2008, respectively and I filled in the four schools that should receive my results. My questions are: would the results have reached the school by 1st march? How does ETS send the scores to the schools; electronically or through post office? I'm applying to Texas A&M University.

I don't know about GRE but for iBT TOEFL your school should have received your score about 1 week after they are posted online. They will mail out your score as well, so if you received the mailed score, your school should have also receive it. Good luck!

I don't know about GRE but for iBT TOEFL your school should have received your score about 1 week after they are posted online. They will mail out your score as well, so if you received the mailed score, your school should have also receive it. Good luck!

Thank you very much. You were right. The school received my TOEFL scores just like you said. Unfortunately, even at this moment, they have not received my GRE scores and the department is currently reviewing applications. I am utterly disappointed in ETS. I cannot understand why the TOEFL scores are in while the scores of the GRE, an exam which I took earlier, are not, even after almost two months.

Thank you very much. You were right. The school received my TOEFL scores just like you said. Unfortunately, even at this moment, they have not received my GRE scores and the department is currently reviewing applications. I am utterly disappointed in ETS. I cannot understand why the TOEFL scores are in while the scores of the GRE, an exam which I took earlier, are not, even after almost two months.

When you took the GRE and wrote the essay, did you type or hand write? If you hand write it takes longer (I assume this might be an option, it used to be in the cbt TOEFL, but not iBT) . Also check with ETS to find out how long it takes for them to send the score to your school, it is possible the score was sent out, but U.S. Postal Service "lost" your mail. In that case ask the ETS to resend the score, they usually do that for free. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
When I wrote the essays, they were typed. I wrote the GRE CBT without knowing there was a hand-written essay option. Well, I will do as you said.Thanks again, you have been of great help.

Again I don't know if you can write your essay, it is possible that the only option is to type. Now I hope by now you found out if the score was sent out or not. Please let us know how long it usually takes for the score to be processed.

I have discovered what the problem is. I found out that the agency that registered the GRE for me(I did not deal directly with ETS because the credit card payment option is not available in my country and I felt the other payment options would waste time) was still owing ETS. Therefore my result was withheld. I'll keep you posted when this problem is rectified, the result sent and when it eventually arrives.

I have discovered what the problem is. I found out that the agency that registered the GRE for me(I did not deal directly with ETS because the credit card payment option is not available in my country and I felt the other payment options would waste time) was still owing ETS. Therefore my result was withheld. I'll keep you posted when this problem is rectified, the result sent and when it eventually arrives.

I am sorry to hear that your results were withheld, I hope this will be resolved asap! Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
I am sorry to hear that your results were withheld, I hope this will be resolved asap! Good luck!

hi,

my online result of toefl is announced on 10th april. and when i maild to toefl, than they replied me that they posted my hard copy on 17th april.still i havnt got my score card. can u guess when i ll getmy score card.