I am applying for USA,and planning to get loan on my property , i have no Bank balance therefore no Bank Statement,
what else can i use as Financial Certificate?? stating that i have fees for 1 year study ?

P.S: someone has told me to get ur property evaluated by Chartered Accountant and provide that certificate! Is it possible??