Urch Forums

appealing for prayers...

tashkenty

To all Testmagic moderators and members,

Hello, guys and gals. I would just like to appeal prayers from you. I am applying for a research assistantship at the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota, and I am still awaiting that the research project of my advisor will be funded. I am slowly losing hope, but I am still hoping for the best. I just feel nervous and weaker each day. I really hope I will be given the chance to pursue a Masters Degree in Enviromental Health and work on the school's researches.

Recently, I have been offered a fellowship. It is a cash award, but it will only enough to cover for my first semester tuition. I still have to find a way to cover for my living expenses and tuition for the successive semesters. I am presently heartbroken for my visa was denied last July 5th:( , but a full assistantship offered by the school will greatly enhance my chances in obtaining a visa. I am just running out of time, and its so hard to convince the US consuls...:(

If I will not be offered a full assistantship, I might just have to kiss my dreams goodbye:( But I will never lose hope. I will still remain dedicated and devoted in ensuring the safety and health of our country's workers through my researches, info dissemination and technical assistance.

I would like to express my sincerest thanks to all the moderators and members of Testmagic. You were all very helpful to me. Thank you so much for the emotional support that you have given me...

Sincerely,

Tashkent

But I will never lose hope. I will still remain dedicated and devoted in ensuring the safety and health of our country's workers through my researches, info dissemination and technical assistance.

you are a fighter friend...how can u lose then??:)...ts just a phase ...let it pass..

what may feel like an end ,may be just the darkness before the dawning of a new tomorrow,a new challenge,a new opportunity....

so just keep believing,and there will be a breakthrough...hopefully sooner than u think...

good luck, pal!!...may all your dreams come true..:)

Tashkent,

I believe you will surely succeed in your ambition and sincerely hope you will be fighting back to realise what you have always wanted. :)

what may feel like an end ,may be just the darkness before the dawning of a new tomorrow,a new challenge,a new opportunity....

I second buddy snow white on this. Keep trying and do not lose hope.

I will still remain dedicated and devoted in ensuring the safety and health of our country's workers through my researches, info dissemination and technical assistance.

Thats really motivating for us.:)

Was any reason given for the visa denial?

and good wishes to you for the next visa date. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
But I will never lose hope. I will still remain dedicated and devoted in ensuring the safety and health of our country's workers through my researches, info dissemination and technical assistance.
This characterizes your personal strength in handling difficult situations. I like the way u said it-- very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......dont ever lose hope.. hav a mission and go for it!!!!!! "Never say DIE" attitude is what is expected out of you.. work hard and strive for successsssssss!

good luck! :)

keep smiling! :)