Urch Forums

As A Foreign Pharmacist, What Are The Requierements To Work As A Pharmacy Technician?

ninyval

You can work without the technician certification as a Trainee, but they will pay you less money. Take the test for certification it is so easy, just have to review the Law part a little bit. Also some states requires to register with the state board of Pharmacy as a tech or trainee. Go ahead and do it it will give you at least an aproach to the field. I have being a Pharmacy tech for 4 year now, just start with the license process last year. good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am working as pharmacy tech. for Rite Aid without any certification. I am in Raleigh NC & so do my friend in NJ. If you have any questions let me know.

Dear monikafrg, I am a PharmD student in India, can i get a pharm tech position with any Visa sponsor till such time that I clear my FPGEE.

• 5 years later...
Hi, Carlo! check with the Board of Pharmacy of the state where you wanna work for the requirements. In my experience I just showed them my credentials, such as your ECE evaluation form, and my TOR. Goodluck!

Hi Minnie

Did you have the work visa or working rights before you found the job as pharmacy tech? or how can someone work as pharmacy tech while in the process of pharmacy license but not having the work visa?