Urch Forums

FPGEE exam

EgyptPharmaGirl

Hello, I am an Egyptian pharmacist ,25 years old,looking to work in USA and studying now CPR book for FPGEE exam.

I am looking for a study partner even online and hopefully I can find another non American pharmacist who is working on the same so we can move together step by step.

Another question I have is is there any exams for foreign pharmacists before the FPGEE?

Thanks alot

hello Egyptpharmagirl how you ask for a partener from Egypt and you have my greatest lecturer Dr. Voldemort i gave this April 2010 exam and i got 130 after i enrollee to his online course for fpgee. he is so helpful i advise to contact him

Hi EgyptPharmaGirl .

I am also in same boat. I am an Indian Pharmacist, planning to take FPGEE, following CPR and looking for study partner. So if you are interested we can do it together.

To Get FPGEC certificate you have to take two exam, FPGEE and Toefl -ibt in USA.

Thanks

DO reply if u r keen on to study.

Hi madhurima and Ash,

I am planning to take the exam on April 2012 as well.It would be great if we can make a study group online and hopefully meet in US at exam time : ) we can exchange email addresses on private msgs .Are there any books beside CPR we need to study?? some people tell me that Lipincott is necessary plus another book which I forgot its name unfortunately,do you have any info about that and do you know anyone who already passed this exam?

Pharmatata ,nice chance to meet another Egyptian here! where do you live and from which university are you graduated from and which class? I am Cairo university graduate.

Hello Guys,

I am selling my FPGEE effective questions and answers. I used this 2 weeks before I took the FPGEE and I passed through the help of this reviewer. So, for those who are interested, I am selling it for only $50.

Good luck :-)

Hello, I am an Egyptian pharmacist ,25 years old,looking to work in USA and studying now CPR book for FPGEE exam.

I am looking for a study partner even online and hopefully I can find another non American pharmacist who is working on the same so we can move together step by step.

Another question I have is is there any exams for foreign pharmacists before the FPGEE?

Thanks alot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi madhurima and Ash,

I am planning to take the exam on April 2012 as well.It would be great if we can make a study group online and hopefully meet in US at exam time : ) we can exchange email addresses on private msgs .Are there any books beside CPR we need to study?? some people tell me that Lipincott is necessary plus another book which I forgot its name unfortunately,do you have any info about that and do you know anyone who already passed this exam?

Pharmatata ,nice chance to meet another Egyptian here! where do you live and from which university are you graduated from and which class? I am Cairo university graduate.

Can we exchange emails?

you can email me we can study together.

Shara

Hi all

iam also interested in studying together .Please count me in .Am a pharmacist from India.i know Pre-Fpgee helps us score better.i am planning to give that in around February .I have started studying Apha.

Elizabeth77

Hi everybody

First best of luck for your endeavour. hope everything goes well . Before pls go through NABP website and get all the procedures and step.

This can save you a lot of time.There is a blue print for fpgee exam, pls read it throughly and select which are the books needed for the preparation.If you have doubt feel free to contact me .

pls go through these web sites

NABP Home - National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®)

Edited by Erin
Hormel product.

Lock me in guys .. I'm considering April as well , but I haven't started studying yet!!! Do I still have enough time?!!

Egyptpharmagirl: Do you have a skype ID?!! How do you want to share stuff?!!!

Pharmatata: What's your name and What year did you graduate?!!

Hi Madhurima

I am interested on joining in your study group, of you are ok means let me know.

Thanks

Bindu

QUOTE=madhurima;875927]Hi EgyptPharmaGirl .

I am also in same boat. I am an Indian Pharmacist, planning to take FPGEE, following CPR and looking for study partner. So if you are interested we can do it together.

To Get FPGEC certificate you have to take two exam, FPGEE and Toefl -ibt in USA.

Thanks

DO reply if u r keen on to study.