Sponsored Ad:
See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: fpgee nov. 2012

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

fpgee nov. 2012

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi everyone, im going to take my fpgee in nov. 2012 .im so coufused about studying materials [ comprehensive pharmacy review , apha reviw and lippincott pharmacology] .did anyone hear about the live course in illinos from may 18 to may 24 for fpgee course ?.thanks for helping.

Eager!

Good post? Yes | No

FPGEE course

Hi Mike,

I think this will help you, check it out: wwwdotfpgeecoursedotcom

Good luck!

Good post? Yes | No
    thank you so much.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Mike,
    I have just given April exam and want to suggest future test takers just one book..AphA..I do studied this book , but gave lot of time to other books too like CPR and Lippincot's P'cology which now i feel was shear waste of my valuable time...my advise would be just stick to Apha..revise 5-6 times thouroughly...try to understand the concepts too coz in exam you'll be asked indirect questions...don't waste too much of time in preparing p'cology...for pharmacy management try some good books which gives idea about pharmacy practice in Us..we had so many questions from Mgmt. which couldn' answer because the books i read didn't have mgmt..so just try to search some good book for this part...

Auroj

Good post? Yes | No
    yes neha you are right

Good post? Yes | No

thanks you for helping.

hi neha ,thank you so much for ur advice .I bought the apha book this week it looks good source to study from.at least not complicated as the comprehensive pharmacy review . Did you hear about fpgee secrete book . Im thinking to buy it also.Thank you in advanc.
    Quote Originally Posted by neha13 View Post
    Hi Mike,
    I have just given April exam and want to suggest future test takers just one book..AphA..I do studied this book , but gave lot of time to other books too like CPR and Lippincot's P'cology which now i feel was shear waste of my valuable time...my advise would be just stick to Apha..revise 5-6 times thouroughly...try to understand the concepts too coz in exam you'll be asked indirect questions...don't waste too much of time in preparing p'cology...for pharmacy management try some good books which gives idea about pharmacy practice in Us..we had so many questions from Mgmt. which couldn' answer because the books i read didn't have mgmt..so just try to sea
    rch some good book for this part...

Good post? Yes | No
    hi neha , thanks alot for ur reply and advice . Ijust notice that there is two apha books ,one for fpgee and the other for naplex . is it right? do u know if there is big difference between the 2 books {contents} or not? good luck with your exam results soonand please let me know .thank you .

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Mike...
    I don't think that you should buy the book that you have mentioned in your post earlier..after giving the exam i realized that AphA is the book you should concentrate on first...just need to know basic p'cology...once you have completed APhA then you can go through first few chapters of CPR.... I read P'kinetics from CPR but now i feel Apha has covered few topics that are not there in CPR especially kinetics in case of certain disease state....Statistics too is an important topic...hope this will help!!
    Once I pass the exam then I can give my advise more confidently :-)

Thanks
    Neha

Good post? Yes | No
    Mike ..the one that I read is for FPGEE..the other book is Pharmacy review I guess..which book did you buy?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No
    thanks neha,i bought the apha book online but after i recieved i notice that is the one for naplex .it is 915 pages book but the one for fpgee is 615 pages i think.good luck and please let me know ur exam result .i will pray for you.thanks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information