Sponsored Ad:

Thread: FPGEE score expired

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

FPGEE score expired

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi all,
    According to new rule my FPGEE score expired......I would like to write FPGEE again.....Can anyone pls tell how to apply for FPGEE.....Is anybody here like me.

Good post? Yes | No
    Hey Violin, I was in the same situation last year, I applied for FPGEE again, and now I am waiting for the test this 12 April 2013.
    What I needed to do to reapply for it was I sent a new application, a new extra photo, and a photo ID (a US driver license's copy which was notarized as well) to NABP. That's all. Good luck!!!

Good post? Yes | No

hi

hi i an studying in pharm.d fourth year .all i need to know is after completion of my 6th year what is the procedure to write fpgee and i think you all have already written it so what are the basic books to be followed

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Violin and Stake 100. I have expired FPGEE result too. NABP sent me a formal letter about it. Did you pass the TOEFL-IBT already?. My plan is to pass this test first before I proceed to take the FPGEE. For me It's the TOEFL test that is harder to pass than the former one.

Good post? Yes | No
    HI stake100,
    How to get new aaplication? Also which book are you studying? Did syllabus change from the time when we wrote FPGEE?Good luck for the exam.

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi Mama Mary, I didnot pass TOEFLiBT.

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi everybody what do you mean fpgee expired result?i passed fpgee on november but still struggle with toefl ibt? I dont knw what to do with toefl ?

Good post? Yes | No

Hi stake100,

Quote Originally Posted by stake100 View Post
    Hey Violin, I was in the same situation last year, I applied for FPGEE again, and now I am waiting for the test this 12 April 2013.
    What I needed to do to reapply for it was I sent a new application, a new extra photo, and a photo ID (a US driver license's copy which was notarized as well) to NABP. That's all. Good luck!!!
    My FPGEE is going to expire on december 6th because I have not passed toefl yet. Do I have to pay all fee $1200 for reapplying? Can I try to ask NABP for extension. I was only one point less on my toefl speaking test. I am really very frustrated. I wish you good luck with everything!!!

Good post? Yes | No

Re: FPGEE score expired

hi all, i am also in the same boat, my fpgee score was also expired. I have not passes toefl, missed by one point in reading, really frustrating. I am wondering if retaking fpgee is still a wise decision or think for something else. can anybody suggest me what to do .

Good post? Yes | No

Re: FPGEE score expired

Quote Originally Posted by veenus View Post
    hi all, i am also in the same boat, my fpgee score was also expired. I have not passes toefl, missed by one point in reading, really frustrating. I am wondering if retaking fpgee is still a wise decision or think for something else. can anybody suggest me what to do .
    I have a similar situation. My score is going to be expired in a month. I have no idea what to do next. I am so tired studying for and taking TOEFL. This is so frustrating. I wonder, if fpgec let me take the test again, do I have to bring all new documentation or older documents can be accepted. Please let me know....... Thank you.......

Thread Information