Urch Forums

FPGEE study partner 2014/2015

dan9

Hi everybody!

I plan to take the TOEFL and FPGEE exams in 2014 or 2015. At the moment I'm looking for a study partner. Having a partner is something that will motivate me to follow a study plan rigorously. So if someone has a plan for the next years, I would like to keep in touch. Thank you all.

Dan.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Hi dan, I also plan to take the exam in 2014, April hopefully, I also (desperately) need a study partner to motivate me seriously, cos I've left my books for quite sometime, I should b moving to the states next yr, but would love to figure out a study plan wit a partner way beforehand, I have some books (Manan shroff combo pack), is der any,one in Particular that U'll also recommend? Would really love to hear from you

Hi Everybody!

I am in Tampa FL; I also plan on taking the exam by 2015.

thanks

Greetings!

I plan to take the FPGEE BY 2015 TOO.

Thank you.

EL.

Hi everybody!

I plan to take the TOEFL and FPGEE exams in 2014 or 2015. At the moment I'm looking for a study partner. Having a partner is something that will motivate me to follow a study plan rigorously. So if someone has a plan for the next years, I would like to keep in touch. Thank you all.

Dan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Alexandra,

I know one partner but he is not here yet.

If you need help with internship even before you take the test let me know. You need to have a green card though.

Inbox me for the details

Hey guys. I also plan to take the exam April 2014, I am moving to the US this August. I would love to find a study parten. I am moving to Boston, MA from Lithuania. Let me know if you wanna join (we can reach on Skype of Facebook).

• 1 month later...
Hey, Francoise! Did you send all docs to the ECE and NABP? What are you going to start with? Did you buy books?

I will be in Boston in one month. Good luck!

I am so sorry I've just seen your message. I am actually starting now to collect all the documentation and will send to ECE shortly. I lived in Canada before, where I passed the EE, so I have CPR and APhA (old edition, though) plus a lot of other material. What about you? Have you moved already?

Hello everybody,

I am planning on taking FPGEE in april 2014 - didnt submit any documents yet though. Do you think I still have time or is it too late for applying? Thank you :)

I am in the same situation. I think we are still on time, but have to submit all the documentation asap. Am I wrong? Hope not!

Hi all,

wanted to ask if any one have an idea someone has a Bs in Pharmacy of 5 years and have master in Pharmaceutical Science form the US should he still set for the FPGEE or sine the masters degree was from the US, then ha can go for NAPLEX exam directly.

Thanks and appreciate any information.