Urch Forums

Not currently a licensed pharmacist-can I still sit for FPGEE?

MaisR

Hi all,

I have researched high and low about the FPGEC but am unable to find a concise answer to my question. Some background information on me: I am a B.S.c Pharmacy graduate from the University of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. As I understand one of the requirements that you must meet in order to be able to sit for the FPGEE is proof that you are licensed and/or registered for unrestricted practice of pharmacy in a foreign country. As it stands I am not currently licensed to practice pharmacy in the United Arab Emirates or anywhere else for that matter. Does this mean I am unable to sit for the FPGEE? I do hope someone is able to shed some light on my dilemma. I will also contact the NABP for more information in this regard.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...
Hi all,

I have researched high and low about the FPGEC but am unable to find a concise answer to my question. Some background information on me: I am a B.S.c Pharmacy graduate from the University of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. As I understand one of the requirements that you must meet in order to be able to sit for the FPGEE is proof that you are licensed and/or registered for unrestricted practice of pharmacy in a foreign country. As it stands I am not currently licensed to practice pharmacy in the United Arab Emirates or anywhere else for that matter. Does this mean I am unable to sit for the FPGEE? I do hope someone is able to shed some light on my dilemma. I will also contact the NABP for more information in this regard.

Thank you.

Hello I liked your post and I am having the same situation as you. I studied and finished pharmacy school also at the university of sharjah and we left the UAE. Also once we left our visa got void. So I was just wondering about what you have done and if you can help me.

Judy

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...