Sponsored Ad:
See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW TO PREPARE TO PASS THE 2017 FPGEE EXAMINATION

Trying to make mom and pop proud

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Good post? Yes | No

Cool HOW TO PREPARE TO PASS THE 2017 FPGEE EXAMINATION

Sponsored Ad:
    HI everybody Im new in this Forum. Im a foreign Pharmacy graduated from Spain several years ago, not practicing, so I forgot a lot ...I live now in California and I want to start to prepare to take the PFGEE examination in April 2017. AND I WANT TO PASS IT. I would like to know which MATERIALS would cover for sure all the subjects included in the test. I have been reading several opinions from people who have just taken the test in October and it seems that the books that i thought I would study like Apha, Lippincotts Pharmacology and Pharmacy Examination review are not enough...??? Would you consider too add to the load the books that are specific to prepare NAPLEX also? What about online courses or youtube videos? Books are expensive so I would like to buy the ones I would think will lead me to pass the examination. Its a lot of time and money invested so I don't want to waste any of those. ALSO if there is anybody preparing for the test who want to be in contact with me and others while we prepare for the test that will be great and very supportive and encouraging ! I feel very isolated and I think it will help to be part of a study group, online group, etc if anybody is in LA that will be ideal but online is fine. Any suggestions and feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Re: HOW TO PREPARE TO PASS THE 2017 FPGEE EXAMINATION

Hi

I am also planning to appear for the FPGEE exam in 2017, as of now i am planning to read APHA and Lippincotts , i have heard this should be suffcient to pass the exam..have you submitted your application to NABP ? i had questions on the notary related part.

Good post? Yes | No

Hi,

I am a pharmacy graduate from the UK hoping to take the test in April too! Let me know if you still need a study partner as I would be happy to work together on this. I am based in New York so it would have to be online only.

Good post? Yes | No

Hi
    Did you guys send the application to NABP? How long did take for you to get the EE # and the approval to sit for FPGEE?
    I sent my application more than 6 weeks ago and until now I have not get anything back from them. Not sure what I should do now. I will contact them next week.
    If you are planning to take the test in April, send the application as soon as possible because it takes forever to know if we qualify or not for the test.
    WE CAN DO IT

Good post? Yes | No

Hi not sure if studying just those 2 books is enough. If you want to be part of the study group please send me a PM.
    and we will organize how to communicate maybe first email and then Skype? anyone has experience in online study groups?
    I have already submitted to NABP i could have taken the october exam if i would have been prepared. So i have
    the OK papers to apply for the April examination. If you are in California the notary part is tricky but they know that
    and they would accept the way they notarize documents in CA. I did it and it was accepted

Good post? Yes | No

Hi , yes it takes around 2 months and if you have to amend your application with missing stuff it can take more...I had to do lots of extra paper work getting license number from Spain, etc lots of back and forth plus is so difficult to communicate with them other than post or fax...I would advise to fax them just to make sure that you are not missing any documents and that is all alright

Hi, yes I would like to have a study partner. Please send me a PM with your email and maybe we can start somehow online. Sometimes I am in NY. probably the 26th or 27th of November. I would let you know

Good post? Yes | No

Thank you! I will contact them this week!
    WE CAN DO IT

Good post? Yes | No

hi can someone contact me i am in north california and want a study group for fpgee april 2017

Good post? Yes | No

Hey Chris I also completed my studies in the UK back in 2014. I also happen to be based in NYC so if you want to study together/partner up that would be awesome! I've been approved for the FPGEE in April so if you're serious please get back to me! I was only approved 3 days ago so I'm just finalizing my study plan and I'm gonna get it moving soon.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information