Urch Forums

FPGEC Documents: Spanish Official Proof of Licensure and/or Registration

sandradh

Hi everyone!

I am a pharmacist from Spain and I am planning to sit for the FPGEE in April or October 2019.

I just started the proccess of collecting all the documents for the FPGEC and I have some questions.

I am not sure what it the Official Proof of Licensure and/or Registration for Spain.

Is there someone from Spain in the forum that have gone through the proccess? Not sure if I need to be registered ("colegiado") at one of the Spanish Board of Pharmacy ("Colegio de Farmacéuticos"). A friend told me I may need a document from the Spanish Ministry of Education.

I would really appreciate any help!

Thank you very much for reading and have a nice day everyone,

Sandra

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone!

I am a pharmacist from Spain and I am planning to sit for the FPGEE in April or October 2019.

I just started the proccess of collecting all the documents for the FPGEC and I have some questions.

I am not sure what it the Official Proof of Licensure and/or Registration for Spain.

Is there someone from Spain in the forum that have gone through the proccess? Not sure if I need to be registered ("colegiado") at one of the Spanish Board of Pharmacy ("Colegio de Farmacéuticos"). A friend told me I may need a document from the Spanish Ministry of Education.

I would really appreciate any help!

Thank you very much for reading and have a nice day everyone,

Sandra

Morning Sandra - did you get anywhere with this?

For the Proof of Licensure - I took this to mean, proof of your licensure with the Board of Pharmacy in your Home Country.. So here in the UK it would be proof of my registration as a Pharmacist with the UK General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).

Request from the board to send your license to NABP as per their instructions. You may have to pay a small fee for this

Morning Sandra - did you get anywhere with this?

For the Proof of Licensure - I took this to mean, proof of your licensure with the Board of Pharmacy in your Home Country.. So here in the UK it would be proof of my registration as a Pharmacist with the UK General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).

Request from the board to send your license to NABP as per their instructions. You may have to pay a small fee for this

Thank you very much!