Urch Forums

FPGEC Application Document status update

kks17170503

Hi. I'm a phramacist in Korea trying to make my practice in states.

I have applied to FPGEC at 3rd of Jan this year.

Sent my documents to ECE and FPGEC.

And I got the confirmation email that both documents has arrived well to FPGEC at 18th of Jan.( one from ECE(the ECE report) and the other for FPGEC).

But the thing is when I check my document status on my profile, it says that only my ECE report has been delivered.[TABLE=class: table table-hover, width: 600]

[TR=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]

[TD]ECE Report/Transcript[/TD]

[TD]Received

[/TD]

[TD]01/18/2019

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I was nervous if the FPGEC documents(the passport, attestation documents) delivered to the wrong place or something so I called them and emailed them. And they answered to me that it normaly takes 4-6weeks to handle the procedure.

So what I want to ask you guys are, does the document status not updated til they finish reviewing our documents, normally how long did it take to get an update for you guys. I am pretty nervous because I am aiming the April test right now. Please share your cases. thanks

Hi. I'm a phramacist in Korea trying to make my practice in states.

I have applied to FPGEC at 3rd of Jan this year.

Sent my documents to ECE and FPGEC.

And I got the confirmation email that both documents has arrived well to FPGEC at 18th of Jan.( one from ECE(the ECE report) and the other for FPGEC).

But the thing is when I check my document status on my profile, it says that only my ECE report has been delivered.[TABLE=class: table table-hover, width: 600]

[TR=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]

[TD]ECE Report/Transcript[/TD]

[TD]Received[/TD]

[TD]01/18/2019

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I was nervous if the FPGEC documents(the passport, attestation documents) delivered to the wrong place or something so I called them and emailed them. And they answered to me that it normaly takes 4-6weeks to handle the procedure.

So what I want to ask you guys are, does the document status not updated til they finish reviewing our documents, normally how long did it take to get an update for you guys. I am pretty nervous because I am aiming the April test right now. Please share your cases. thanks

Hello, My wife was planning to take the exam (April 2019). We submitted the application to FPGEC on Jan 17 and forwarded supporting documents on 2/11. We have the status update as documents received (License/registration, Identity, certificate page) on 2/13. Application status was in review. Just fingers crossed due to the short time frame for the exam.

Hello,

My wife was planning to take FPGEE (April 2019). We submitted online application on Jan 10 and forwarded supporting documents on 2/10(residing in the USA) documents status updated to received on 2/13. Application status changed to In review on 2/26, still, fingers crossed for the short time frame. Hope they will consider our application on time.

I have sent them my License, attestation page, and Photo Identity. And also the ECE report. But my profile page show like the attached screenshots. I also called them and emailed them but all they answer is to wait until the status changes. Can you screenshot your status?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7214[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7213[/ATTACH]

• 8 months later...
Hello, My wife was planning to take the exam (April 2019). We submitted the application to FPGEC on Jan 17 and forwarded supporting documents on 2/11. We have the status update as documents received (License/registration, Identity, certificate page) on 2/13. Application status was in review. Just fingers crossed due to the short time frame for the exam.

hello

please update a little, was the application accepted before deadline (20th march 2019)?

did your wife appear in April exam?

FPGEE isn't accepting applications since they are undergoing some changes, however, i have ordered by ECE report in mean time

im aiming to submit all the dox within 1st week of jan, since i too am aiming to appear in April exam 2020

hello

please update a little, was the application accepted before deadline (20th march 2019)?

did your wife appear in April exam?

FPGEE isn't accepting applications since they are undergoing some changes, however, i have ordered by ECE report in mean time

im aiming to submit all the dox within 1st week of jan, since i too am aiming to appear in April exam 2020

Hello Kleokatra!

Would you be kind and advise what should be my next step for applying for the FPGEE exam, since I`ve got my ECE General report already. I finished Study of Pharmacy in Belgrade, Serbia and plan to appear in 2020 exam too; also, if you could tell me what literature you used preparing the test it would be more than appreciable.

Thanx, Alex