Sponsored Ad:

Thread: FPGEE books - See Market Place for details (awaiting moderator to approve post...)

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Lightbulb FPGEE books - See Market Place for details (awaiting moderator to approve post...)

Sponsored Ad:
    I sat the FPGEE April 2019 and passed the exam. I am now selling the books and materials used to help me pass the exam.

• Manan Shroff books 2018-2019 edition (combo of books available)
    • The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE by Dick R. Gourley (**rare**only available as rent on Amazon for around $150)
    • Comprehensive Pharmacy Review by Leon Shargel

Message me for full details including cost if you can't see it on the market place.

Good post? Yes | No

Re: FPGEE books - See Market Place for details (awaiting moderator to approve post...

Quote Originally Posted by rhopps View Post
    I sat the FPGEE April 2019 and passed the exam. I am now selling the books and materials used to help me pass the exam.

• The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE by Dick R. Gourley (**rare**only available as rent on Amazon for around $150)

Message me for full details including cost if you can't see it on the market place.

Hi - thanks for the message about the books..

I am looking to sit in October.. is now enough time to start revising or am I cutting it fine whilst working FT as well?
    Is there a particular focus I should spend time on?

Kind Regards

Good post? Yes | No

Re: FPGEE books - See Market Place for details (awaiting moderator to approve post...

Honestly, it depends on your current level of knowledge and experience. Thereís a lot of material to cover. It would probably be wise to take some time and just focus on the exam only since you only have around 3 months.

Try and study solid and you might be in a better position to take the exam in October. Also, do the pre-FPGE test (itís not a full 250 questions) on NABP website to help you understand where your knowledge is at.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Good post? Yes | No

[QUOTE=rhopps;1022692]I sat the FPGEE April 2019 and passed the exam. I am now selling the books and materials used to help me pass the exam.

manan shroff books still available?

I am interested

Good post? Yes | No

Hi

Sorry sold them all!

Thread Information