Urch Forums

OCTOBER 2020 EXAM

Nisaaaaa

Hello

Is there anyone that has registered to sit the October exam?

Is there anyone who will be flying to the US from other countries, particularly the UK?

How is everyone feeling due to the COVID19 situation, do you think they will cancel the exam?

I would love to buddy up with someone to study or just to discuss and offer advice/help during this time!

Hello

Is there anyone that has registered to sit the October exam?

Is there anyone who will be flying to the US from other countries, particularly the UK?

How is everyone feeling due to the COVID19 situation, do you think they will cancel the exam?

I would love to buddy up with someone to study or just to discuss and offer advice/help during this time!

There must be someone sitting the October exam??

Hi, I've booked to take the October 2020 exam.

I'm also from the UK, but with the current ban, I'm not optimistic we'll be able to get in the US by then. The NABP website says that the exam should go ahead as scheduled at the moment.

Hi, I've booked to take the October 2020 exam.

I'm also from the UK, but with the current ban, I'm not optimistic we'll be able to get in the US by then. The NABP website says that the exam should go ahead as scheduled at the moment.

Hey...I know I feel the same way, I also feel they should reinstate the April exam next year!

Where in the UK are you based? Would you like to buddy up? :)

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm from Malta, was also planning to sit for the October exam but I think we will have to reschedule for next year :/

I'm hoping they'll postpone the exam to April 2021 and extend our exam/application expiration date since we can't cross the borders.

If you want, we can buddy up :)