Urch Forums

CR Notes - Logical Reasoning Bible

charu_mulye

Hi,

I went through "Logical Reasoning Bible" (LSAT one) in past few days.

Meanwhile, I kept noting whatever I felt important.

Here I am uploading my notes.

Still I'm in the process of learning, please let me know if there are ne mistakes..

This should help you.

Cheers..

Regards,

Charu M.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
I have sent the notes in email to those who wanted them. Still you should be able to download the file. I just checked that.

Thanks a ton Charu. Wuld u be able to suggest any latest LSAT book that can can look through for practice.

• 3 weeks later...
Charu , the issue is that coz of some moronic rules of this web site one cannot download something unless one has 100 post or more, so most of the guys cannot downlaod stuff, i would appreciate if you pulish the stuff on some fie server say esnips.com and send the link across, This would save you from 100 of request..moreover mind telling me where i can downlaod the LSAT bible

Charu , the issue is that coz of some moronic rules of this web site one cannot download something unless one has 100 post or more, so most of the guys cannot downlaod stuff, i would appreciate if you pulish the stuff on some fie server say esnips.com and send the link across, This would save you from 100 of request..moreover mind telling me where i can downlaod the LSAT bible

I will upload it on esnips and publish the link over here in 1-2 days.

I don't believe the rules are 'moronic'; you may not like the rules, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I have no logic or reasoning behind them. I've tried to explain clearly my reasons in the feedback forum, and I'm more than willing to hear you out and respond to you if you post there.

I've cleaned up this thread of all the thanks and the please send me the file posts so that it's uncluttered. Please feel free to use the PM function to communicate with members for personal issues.

I'm closing this thread now. As always, feel free to post in the feedback forum with feedback. ;)