Urch Forums

Need to buy (acquire) the electronic version of Kaplan 800 (8th)

tchanou

Hi guys,

I need to strenghten my Verbal level, though I was able to do 34, 38 (MGMAT) and 35 (GMATPrep) on Verbal section: I feel that I can perform to more than 40 in Verbal.

Hence I have bought OG Verbal2 and need to acquire the latest Kaplan 800 as well (electronic version). Could you please advise where I could find it? Actually, i need to practice with the toughest and most helpful question sets.

Thanks to advise.

• 1 year later...
Hi guys,

I need to strenghten my Verbal level, though I was able to do 34, 38 (MGMAT) and 35 (GMATPrep) on Verbal section: I feel that I can perform to more than 40 in Verbal.

Hence I have bought OG Verbal2 and need to acquire the latest Kaplan 800 as well (electronic version). Could you please advise where I could find it? Actually, i need to practice with the toughest and most helpful question sets.

Thanks to advise.

I don't think that there are (legal) electronic versions of Kaplan 800 available. And depending on your weak areas, the book may not really help that much. What's your background? Are you a native speaker of English? These things are important to know. :-) In the meantime, learning vocabulary is vital. Take a look at an article I wrote on how to learn more words.

Erin

• 2 years later...
Erin is right. I scoured the internet to buy electronic version of the Kaplan 800 book when I was studying for my test, but its not for sale. If you are looking for more difficult Verbal questions to practice with, you could purchase pdf versions of LSAT questions. The LSAT has a reading comp and critical reasoning section that are almost the same as the GMAT, but more difficult (600+ level difficulty)