Urch Forums

Anybody want to put a SERIOUS combined effort for 780 (october 2010)

ashutoshcabm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sason, i believe that u have not yet registered, thats a good news. If u think your goals match with mine we can achieve great things. I believe if you can devote 4 hrs a day + 6 hrs during weekends we can easily make it .........no prob. So what do u say?

Hi,

I plan to take the GMAT on October 2010 too.. My goal is 700++ to pursue PhD in a Top 5 BS in Canada. Already have an MBA.

For now, almost done OG 12 and MGMAT SC. I plan to do 2-3 hrs/day for the summer with intensive full time in sept. I look forward to hearing you about this crazy exam lolll.

Sorry for my mistake, I'm a non-native speaker!!

Hi,

I plan to take the GMAT on October 2010 too.. My goal is 700++ to pursue PhD in a Top 5 BS in Canada. Already have an MBA.

For now, almost done OG 12 and MGMAT SC. I plan to do 2-3 hrs/day for the summer with intensive full time in sept. I look forward to hearing you about this crazy exam lolll.

Sorry for my mistake, I'm a non-native speaker!!

Hey maive,

There aren't too many people on here who are targeting Canadian b-schools. What concentration are you interested in? What are your target schools?

MAIVE, .............Great to hear this, All right your status is similar to mine and your goals are also similar so its done from my side we will study together from monday ok, we will discuss and chalk a plan good?

hey Ashutosh,

Can I join your group? I scored 690 in my first attempt ... Willing to take GMAT again in Oct ...

hi guys,

I'd like to join in too .....

I'm not preparing for quant(because I'm an Indian) but have a lot of trouble with my Verbal portion(due to to the same reason I guess)

I've given a few(5) gmat prac tests and have seen my score vary from 600(q-50,v-29... it was KAPLAN) to 740(q-51,v-38..... gmat prep)

so i'm not really sure about my current standing but I'm certain that I would like to improve my verbal score and keep it consistently above 36..

faltering(and answering them incorrectly) with RCs is the bane of my life ..... because I lost a lot of time in RCs, I try to make up for it by rushing through, and thereby, answering the CR and SC questions incorrectly... Please help me get out of this pit... And yes, I too am planning to give my GMAT in October 2010 .....

hi guys,

I'd like to join in too .....

I'm not preparing for quant(because I'm an Indian) but have a lot of trouble with my Verbal portion(due to to the same reason I guess)

I've given a few(5) gmat prac tests and have seen my score vary from 600(q-50,v-29... it was KAPLAN) to 740(q-51,v-38..... gmat prep)

so i'm not really sure about my current standing but I'm certain that I would like to improve my verbal score and keep it consistently above 36..

faltering(and answering them incorrectly) with RCs is the bane of my life ..... because I lost a lot of time in RCs, I try to make up for it by rushing through, and thereby, answering the CR and SC questions incorrectly... Please help me get out of this pit... And yes, I too am planning to give my GMAT in October 2010 .....

740 on gmat prep is good ... was it the first time or repeat ... anyways we will probably be starting from monday ... I am also from India (gurgaon) ...

regards

sason

I dont trust 800score too much (my personal opinion) ... kaplan is good but have heard that it has a somewhat different scoring algo ... I think manhattan tests are the best ( not including the 2 GMAC tests in comparison ) ...