Urch Forums

GMAT classes in Delhi , India

noney08

Hi Guys

One of my friends wants to start preparing for GMAT. She currently resides in East delhi near Noida, India . I would be really greatfull if anyone could suggest me any good GMAT tutoring classes in Delhi, preferably the south or the east side. Thanks :)

Hi Noney ..tur friend can join Jamboore classes in delhi ...ask her not to JOIN ITP in green park ..i am an ex student of That stupid ITP.

Thanks

saurabh malpani

Come on guys ??? nobody knows of any classes in delhi.:(

I would really appriciate if anyone could give me some info / lead please. Thanks in advance :)

Hi Guys,

I also belong to Delhi, but currently in Pune. From my experience I can tell u that its not worth joining any classes uless they r of real repute. I have wasted quite a lot money here till I came to know abt this Forum. I think if u can frequently access TM, SC forums nothing like it along with regular Kaplan,Princeton and [tooltip=Official Guide]OG[/tooltip]. Also u can get so many other downloads here.

Just stick to the advice of the real maverick guys here, Ursula,Spiderman,VinGmat, Dragon, of course the real GMAT guy Erin........to tname the few.........

Its really a wonderful forum and these guys are really doing selfless job of guiding so many people like u & me......

Cheers!!!!

Sandy

Sandy,

I know the best way to study for GMAt is self study and I am doing the same but the only problem is that my friend is starting after a long time and more so, she is not from the science background. Also, she is planning to go to college next fall so that leaves her with barely 2-3 months to finish her GMAT. THats the reason , some kind of coaching classes will be good for a head start.:)

• 3 months later...

:) hi noney

if u r really bent upon joining a coachin institute thn i would suggest Princeton review in new friends colony, there ph no is 011-51755325 but as every one has said before itself u dont actually need to join coaching intitute for gmat if u can be somwht regular and go thru all the materials suggested and be active in forum.nehow option is urs. enjoi...........

cheers

vinesh

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear All,

I Divakar Puri working last more than 11 years in Finance & Account, had done BSc in Maths & Phys. Now I feel that if I want the professional growth than I have to do MBA-Finance. As per my opinion distance/correspondance MBA will not help me out. After that I decided to go for regular MBA.

Few weeks back I started my GMAT Prep & I wanna to take my GMAT exam in July 2009.

If anyone can help me to find out the study material related to GMAT exam, I really appreicate his/her support.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

D Puri.

Hi divakar,

A lot of downloads are available now a days, you can try out any of these downloads. The total score of GMAT is 800, It contains 78 multiple choice questions and 2 essays. GMAT needs a lot of practice, the best way to prepare is to take lots of practice tests, so you get used to the format. While searching for my study material, came across these sites offering free practice tests and some good stuff- hope this will help you ……….. Best of luck :)

http://www.examville.com/virtualtests.jsp

http://www.greguide.com

http://www.testprepreview.com/gre_practice.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

You may join TathaGat(CP and Kailsah Colonty) for the GMAT/CAT classes. Its awesome insti with excellent teachers.

YOu wont be disappointed after taking the classes. I cn bet my whole life on them.....

I am ex student of the insti...

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Hi Guys

One of my friends wants to start preparing for GMAT. She currently resides in East delhi near Noida, India . I would be really greatfull if anyone could suggest me any good GMAT tutoring classes in Delhi, preferably the south or the east side. Thanks :)

I do not know whether you are still preparing or not

but I have started preparing 2 weeks before and would like to exchange notes with you on GMAT material.

Please let me know either way.

By the way I also live in east delhi.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...