Sponsored Ad:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GMAT classes in Delhi , India

An Urch Guru Pundit Swami Sage noney08's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

Question GMAT classes in Delhi , India

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi Guys
    One of my friends wants to start preparing for GMAT. She currently resides in East delhi near Noida, India . I would be really greatfull if anyone could suggest me any good GMAT tutoring classes in Delhi, preferably the south or the east side. Thanks

Good post? Yes | No

Re: GMAT classes in Delhi , India

Come on guys ??? nobody knows of any classes in delhi.
    I would really appriciate if anyone could give me some info / lead please. Thanks in advance

Within my grasp! saurabhmalpani's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

Hi Noney ..tur friend can join Jamboore classes in delhi ...ask her not to JOIN ITP in green park ..i am an ex student of That stupid ITP.

Thanks

saurabh malpani

Quote Originally Posted by noney08
    Come on guys ??? nobody knows of any classes in delhi.
    I would really appriciate if anyone could give me some info / lead please. Thanks in advance

Trying to make mom and pop proud SandeepBhatia's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

Hi Guys,
    I also belong to Delhi, but currently in Pune. From my experience I can tell u that its not worth joining any classes uless they r of real repute. I have wasted quite a lot money here till I came to know abt this Forum. I think if u can frequently access TM, SC forums nothing like it along with regular Kaplan,Princeton and OG. Also u can get so many other downloads here.
    Just stick to the advice of the real maverick guys here, Ursula,Spiderman,VinGmat, Dragon, of course the real GMAT guy Erin........to tname the few.........
    Its really a wonderful forum and these guys are really doing selfless job of guiding so many people like u & me......

Cheers!!!!
    Sandy

Good post? Yes | No

Thanks for your input guys.
    I will probably suggest her to go for Jamboree classes.

Has anybody out here taken any classes from Jamboree in Delhi ?? If yes, I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks

Good post? Yes | No

Sandy,
    I know the best way to study for GMAt is self study and I am doing the same but the only problem is that my friend is starting after a long time and more so, she is not from the science background. Also, she is planning to go to college next fall so that leaves her with barely 2-3 months to finish her GMAT. THats the reason , some kind of coaching classes will be good for a head start.

Trying to make mom and pop proud vinesh's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

hi noney
    if u r really bent upon joining a coachin institute thn i would suggest Princeton review in new friends colony, there ph no is 011-51755325 but as every one has said before itself u dont actually need to join coaching intitute for gmat if u can be somwht regular and go thru all the materials suggested and be active in forum.nehow option is urs. enjoi...........

cheers
    vinesh

Trying to make mom and pop proud Ritesh Jaiswal's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi to all......I would like to join GMAT coaching classes preferably in North Campus...... But I am not sure which institute is best.....Can any friend give some suggestions.........I would appreciate his/her suggestion...............

Ritesh Jaiswal

Trying to make mom and pop proud puri.divakar's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

Dear All,

I Divakar Puri working last more than 11 years in Finance & Account, had done BSc in Maths & Phys. Now I feel that if I want the professional growth than I have to do MBA-Finance. As per my opinion distance/correspondance MBA will not help me out. After that I decided to go for regular MBA.

Few weeks back I started my GMAT Prep & I wanna to take my GMAT exam in July 2009.

If anyone can help me to find out the study material related to GMAT exam, I really appreicate his/her support.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

D Puri.

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No
    Hi divakar,
    A lot of downloads are available now a days, you can try out any of these downloads. The total score of GMAT is 800, It contains 78 multiple choice questions and 2 essays. GMAT needs a lot of practice, the best way to prepare is to take lots of practice tests, so you get used to the format. While searching for my study material, came across these sites offering free practice tests and some good stuff- hope this will help you .. Best of luck
    http://www.examville.com/virtualtests.jsp
    http://www.greguide.com
    http://www.testprepreview.com/gre_practice.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information