Urch Forums

Getting started: Preparing for the GMAT

onerichstory

Hello everyone,

Currently planning to take the GMAT in 2-3 months from now... I just started doing some basic research on the exam and found this website to be an extremely useful source of information...

Many users have posted detailed explanations about their test day experience and preparation...but the question that I can't seem to find an answer for is.... Where to begin?

Does anyone have any advice on how I should start preparing for the GMAT? I am contemplating if I should purchase the Official Guide for GMAT review, 13th edition or start off by taking a Kaplan course or Manhattan GMAT...

What are your thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...
Believe in yourself and stick to a concrete plan and never give up! Also, do not ever rush to get the GMAT out of your way, have spare time to ace the test, give yourself time. The GMAT is great journey, enjoy it! I would recommend you to go to other forum like this one called GMATCLUB.COM and find there some extra tough questions to tackle, godspeed!

• 1 year later...