Urch Forums

Need help with MBA admissions

Bhav viji

Hi! I did my undergrad in Biotechnology from India and graduated in 2012. I am now married and I live in the US. I would like to do an MBA and land a job. I have no idea what stream to choose or where to do my MBA. I just heard about MBA in Healthcare Administration/Management but i have no idea about the career opportunities. Also, I have no work experience. Is this going to affect my admissions? I am yet to take the GMAT. I just wanted to have some options before I take the exam.

Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance

GMAT Forum - MBA Forum the gmat club is way more active on this topic. In short, no work experience will seriously hurt your chances at an decent MBA programs. You could do an master's in healthcare administration without real work experience, but people in those have usually interned in a hospital at some point. I would recommend looking for a job first and then going for an MBA in a few years. Do well on the GMAT. It is a pretty big part of the process.