Urch Forums

Manhattan - Good Source???

M3

Quick question for someone who finished GMAT already with 680-720...

I took GMAT this Monday (9/26), however, my score just sucks (520).:doh: No idea what happened...I was almost collapsed down when I saw the score. I exhausted conventional sources, such as OG-10th, Kaplan 2006, GMAT 800, and Verbal Work Book. In fact, I reviewed those three times and went through all CD-ROM practice tests. It consistently came out 580-600. Since Kaplan practice test tends to underestimate score, I expected more than that for real GMAT. However, those books did not help me out at all. I think I have to forget about the Kaplan and switch something else to start over. I never used Princeton because its taste seemed to deviate from OG. I'm thinking about "Manhattan" for next round preparation because they just focus on GMAT nothing else. I'm wondering if they are good to go. Or any alternative resources you could come up with? I have to polish good sense especially on CR... It would be great if you could give me piece of advice. Thanks!

Delieepsh,

Thanks for your advice! You may be right...I thought I paid attention to root cause analysis why I was wrong, but obviously my effort toward the analysis was not good enough. Good piece of advice! Thanks a lot!

///M3:)