Urch Forums

Scholarships for GMAT studies

johnyindia

Dear friends,

I am just spreading the word and letting the people know about the

scholarship competition which has been taking place on world wide

web. Yes it's already started and I am late talking about the same.

Although, I have written an article about it on my blog

I am not sure how many of GMAT students have checked that article, :? thanks to my low traffic site :D

The competition is hosted by Beat The GMAT ; almost anybody can apply for the scholarship since the eligibility creteria is very lenient, yes even international students (non-US students) can take part in competition.

For more details let me redirect you to the announcement page of the official site

You can discuss about the scholarship, can ask any query here or if you're not registered-member of that site you can discuss anythis here on this thread; I'll answer to all of your queries for sure. :)

The scholarship is sponsored by Stacy Blackman Co & Manhattan GMAT,

five winners will be selected and they will be awarded free GMAT coaching from Manhattan GMAT, free MBA admission consultation hours from Stacy Blackman Co & cash price money.

( Total price money is going to exceed $8000!! making it almost $9000)

note for moderators: this is not an advertisement, I am just informing my dear GMAT aspirants about the event that is going on on the cyberspace.

Thank you

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Well, I am back, & what a wonderful way to come back to the community with the news that "this years Beat The Scholarship for GMAT is on"

Yeah! & this time prizes are bigger worth more than $15000.00!!

Last date for submitting essays is 1 May 2008.

follow the The 2008 Beat The GMAT Scholarship

I just want to remind all you GMAT students and MBA aspirants to hurry as less than a month is remain to new scholarships.

The Beat The GMAT/Veritas Prep MBA Fast Track Scholarship

Thank you.

For questions please feel free to ask here. or go to respective forum...

• 7 months later...

I am back & I want to share the good news.

Beat The GMAT forums is back with their GMAT scholarships.

This year's is even bigger in terms of prizes. The total amount of prize money is exceeding 14k $$ figure.

Other criteria & info remains much the same. Note that my new link to blog is changed to: Scholarship for GMAT studies

Although I am bit late in bumping this thread I believe it's not too late & you guys still have change to think, prepare & apply for this scholarship. Dont miss this opportunities folks. :)

Again, in case of any questions: feel free to reply here